The duel

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Her wand flies out of her hand.

She grabs it back quickly. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" She yells, but her aim was off, so instead of getting my chest she got my hand, making me yelp out in pain.

It was little more than a small slash, but my fury drove me forward.

Levicorporus! I think angrily.

She screams as she is lifted up by her ankle, her blonde curls hanging.

"CRUCIO!" She screams, hitting me fully, and shooting pain crawls up my body.

My screams soon fill the corridor and Freya runs towards us. I'm barely conscious with the pain by now, but when the cruciatus curse lessens I see Freya shoot a spell at aurora, and aurora's clothes set on fire. The flames soon spread to her hair, and her blonde curls are alight.

She shrieks "AGUAMENTI!" And when the flames go out her hair is no longer long blonde and curly- it's short, brown and singed into an ugly style.

"You bitch." Aurora mutters as she shoots a curse (CRUCIO!), which we deflect rather easily.

"AURORA BLAKES!" Mcgonagall positively runs towards us.

"Never in all my time at hogwarts have I ever heard a student attempt to put the cruciatus curse on a fellow student! And sectumsempra! Come here, miss potter." She heals my slash easily, (vulnera sanentur!) before taking aurora by the collar of her robes.

She frog-marches aurora off with a look of hatred on her sharp wise features. "I knew your family was no good, you horrible girl. Your mother did the exact same as you." Mcgonagall hisses angrily.

Freya turns to me. "You shouldn't have gone after her though."

"If she'd stolen your boyfriend, I should have. I do not regret it." And I walk off without another word.

"I'm sorry" I whisper into the darkness. "I'm so, so sorry."