The marauders map

The next three days are lonely. I have other friends, yes, but my ultimate best friend Scorpius is gone. Not literally. He just won't talk to me for some reason.

At six o'clock, when most people are in the common rooms, I pull out the marauder's map, I say "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good!" and look for Scorpius' name. It's not in the normal place. It's near the room of requirement.

I tuck the map in my cloak and set out for the room. I come up to the corridor and pull the map out. I see Scorpius' name at the other end of the corridor and - oh no! - Vincent crabbe's kid, moira crabbe. She's not very pleasant.

She kinda gives the aura of a Cornish pixie. She's always looking for trouble, and brings it wherever she goes. Her huge Amber colour doe-eyes are looking at Scorpius, as if she'd like to slam his face into a wall. I see her lips framing what looks like a string of threats.

I see him looking absolutely terrified as the sixth-year Slytherin girl jabs his chest with a thin finger. Then I see him being slammed into a wall, and her wand pointing dangerously near his windpipe. I go a bit closer and hear moira shriek, "your father left mine for the dead! You're going to pay, malfoy!"

I sprint up, my wand aloft. "EXPELLIARMUS!" I yell, the force of my spell knocking moira to the floor.

"Don't you EVER touch my best friend again, get it?" I spit, my wand just inches from her face.

She stands up, ready to run, but I'm too quick for her.

"Petrificus totalus!" I say, my face turning red with fury. She is instantly frozen, her eyes wide.

"If you EVER lay a finger on me or my best friend again, I will personally curse you into an oblivion. Right?" I say, pointing my wand at the frozen sixth former.

"Oh, sorry, you're frozen, aren't you? Blink twice if yes, blink three times of no..." I say maliciously. She blinks twice.

"Good, I thought so... Come on, scorp." I say.