The evil things in life

I have spent the last four days caring for Dolly and Mayla. The elves now own several colours of sheets and pillowcases, all sewn neatly into dresses, skirts and blouses.

Now I just have to go to hogwarts. I'll have to face rose again. And Hugo will probably be pretty pissed too.

How I miss the days spent lying next to my cousins and best friends and boyfriend.

Now scorpius is the only person who was 100% loyal to me.

I have one day at malfoy manor left, and I want to savour my last day.

I get up bright and early, just after eight. I run down the stairs and start on the breakfast. Dolly appears next to me.

"Miss Potter, There is a young man at the door for you." She smiles, before apparating upstairs.

I thank her and go to the front door. I'm only wearing my pyjamas and my red hair is strewn about my shoulders in a fuzzy mess. Hugo is standing there, with a large Easter egg under his arm.

"Cousin, I'm sorry. I was told about my sister blaming you, and I truly pity your situation. I hope you can forgive my mistakes." Hugo smiles, holding the egg out to me.

"Fine, Hugo. I trust you." I grin, hugging him gently.

"Good. Now let me in, it's freezing out here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks, Ari." He says, taking his cup of English breakfast tea.

"Okay. I'm going to go get a shower, just behave." I said, brushing my tangled red mane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MISS POTTER! MASTER!!! MISTRESS!!!" I hear a squeaky voice scream from downstairs.

I pull on my bathrobe and run downstairs, followed by Andromeda and Scorpius.

Hugo is standing next to Mayla, holding a wand to her small head. Dolly is quivering, standing in the corner of the room.

"You... You, Ariana, have caused me so... Much... Pain... In my life. Now I'll cause you some. AVADA KEDAVRA!" He laughs. A glint of green light echoes through the room.

An auror appears almost immediately.

"Hugo Jacob Weasley. You are hereby convicted of the murder of a house elf." The auror binds his hands.

As Hugo is escorted away, Dolly clutches the body of her best friend and companion.

God that's morbid. I'm so sorry, I got too attached to dolly, I couldn't kill her off so Mayla is the second elf. Re-read the last chap if you don't get it.

What do you think?
Vote, comment, follow!

Love,
Eve xxx