Cruciating

He shoots a killing curse at me, but misses by a long shot.

"Ariana, you will pay!" He yells.

"STUPEFY!!!" Holly screeches, alarmingly loudly.

Hugo is standing, eyes filled with loathing, in the spot where he was stupefied.

"Why, cousin? Why must you put our families to war? You realise that your parents would easily choose Rose and mum and all of our family over you. Sure, you're important to them, but not important enough to risk their friendship and family." I plead, "stop this. Rennervate!"

"Never. CRUCIO!!!" He tortures holly, and I watch her face contort in agony.

She shrieks loudly, and suddenly something snaps in me. Using all of my strength, I barge Hugo, punching him in the face. He has to hold his wand to keep the spell going, but as my fist makes an impact upon his face, he drops his wand.

His face twists in fury and I punch him again, and he collapses.

I stride towards Scorpius and he goes to put his arm around me, but I slap him as hard as I can muster and run towards holly.

"Holly, are you okay? Oh god, your face!" Her face is bloody and bruised, which is unfortunate seeing as she's exceptionally beautiful.

Her beauty charms almost every boy in the school. She has long brown hair and blue eyes the colour of the sky on a summer's day. I would be extraordinarily jealous of her if she wasn't my friend.

"I'm fine Ari. I'll be okay once I've seen madam pomfrey. I can walk there myself, you stupefy Hugo and drag him along." She commanded.

I did as she said and Scorpius ran up to help me.

"No! Get off, Scorpius!" I shriek angrily.

"What have I done, Ari? Why are you so annoyed at me?" He whimpers.

"Well, I don't know, maybe the fact that you sat there and watched holly being tortured. And did you help? No, you did shit-all." I pull Hugo by the leg to madam pomfrey's  office with holly wearily following.