Just stop

'Save it Frey. He was having SEX with my aunt!!! I cannot believe this!" I shrieked, my hair in a wild red mane around my face. I didn't sleep last night. I stroke ingrid gently, sipping my tea that Luna had made me.

"Ariana, I knew your father growing up. Ginny was always rather nice to me. Hermione was always rather shallow-minded. And I find it hard to believe this..." Luna smiles warmly.

"So you think I'm lying?" I shot back at her.

"Ariana, calm down. I'm sure Luna just means that maybe there was some other explanation to this." George steps in, putting his arm around Luna's shoulder supportively.

His red hair had several greys in it, mainly because after Fred died George has never been the same man.

I wandered off alone. I wanted time to myself.

I ran across the fields, my skirt billowing in the springtime breeze. I felt the sadness and betrayal inside of me lessen a bit.

And that was before the howler.

The minute I got in, a red envelope was carried in by Augustus, rose's owl.

Ariana,

Don't try and justify your father. My dad is furious. You've broken up my family. I can't handle this right now.

I don't need you to reply,

Rose.

I was gobsmacked! How on earth could rose blame me? So I picked up my quill and wrote a hasty reply.

Rose,

Don't you dare blame me for your mothers wrongdoing. It's not all my dad. He didn't rape her, did he? She agreed to it.

Guess I won't be seeing you this time.

Ariana H. Potter

I broke down into noisy tears.

I need to see my boyfriend.

Guess I'm heading to malfoy manor next.

Hey guys!!!

I'm not getting very many comments now, and I do love your feedback! What can I make better? What shall I do next?

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Lots of love,
Eve xx