Complicated lives

"Ari? Why are you covered in blood?!?" Sable shrieks as I wander back to the dorm.

"It's a long story," I croak " but I just saved all the centaurs..."

"Well then... By the way ari, you know Charlie?"

"Uh... I guess so. I mean, I noticed aurora more than him. We've hardly spoken... But, yeah? What?" I say, laughing.

"Well, I think I... Like him..." Sable mutters, giggling like a small child.

I roll my eyes. When she stops giggling she looks at my reaction. To be quite frank, I'm standing there like usual, my  robes slightly wrinkled (and the hem is coated in blood) and glasses askew.

"Soooo...."

"Soooooooo...." I echo

"Will you help me?"

"I guess... What do you want me to do?" I say, sighing irritably.

She stays quiet, smiling.

I put one hand on my throbbing temples.

"I'll think about it..."

I collapse onto the common room sofa, groaning weakly. I spread my arms over the cushions and roll over until I get into a comfy position.

Then sleep welcomes me, and my problems disappear.

"Ari... Ariana... WAKE UP GIRL!!!" Sable screeches at me, pulling me from the cocoon that sleep swaddles me in.

"Argh, stable..." I mutter, pulling the cushion over my head.

"It's Sable, and you have defence against the dark arts in twenty-three minutes!" She says quickly.

"So what?" I sit up, crossing my arms.

"You sit next to Charlie for DADA!" Sable squeaks, her already-curly hair standing completely upright.

"Right, whatever..."

I sit up, and apply a small amount of lip gloss and mascara... I wish I could use an eyelash extentioning charm...

I walk to the classroom and the DADA lesson is so boring...

But as I'm leaving, I walk towards Charlie and say, "hey, when are you gonna grow a pair, man up, and ask Sable out?"

And without another word, I strut out of the room.