Professor snape

Basically I found this thing on the Internet and I wanted to make it a reality. Let's pretend this happened a while ago. Oh, 3rd person again. Because I can.

Ariana paced the halls of hogwarts, trailing her finger across the walls, often stopping to talk to a portrait of an old headmaster or an old student.

Until, at about twelve noon on Saturday, Ariana came face-to-face with a portrait of a greasy-haired, hook-nosed man.

She stopped for a second, her green almond-shaped eyes so like her grandmother's connecting with the painted black ones.

"So, I suppose you are the young miss potter, no?" The man drawled, sniffing haughtily.

She looked up, flicking her dark red hair from her eyes.

"Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry if my brothers bother you." Ariana apologised.

"Miss potter, could you tell me your sibling's full names?"

"Um... Yes, sir. James Sirius, Albus Severus, lily Luna and me, Ariana Hedwig." Ariana parroted, confused by the man's strange request. She still didn't know who he was.

"I'm Severus Snape."

Ariana gawped at the man, looking intently at the portrait.

"But, Sir, I have heard such stories of you, it's hard to believe I'd ever meet such a heroic man. Our father has told us many stories." Ariana whispered to Severus, her brother's namesake.

"You have Lily's eyes."

"I'm-I'm sorry?" Ariana questioned, confused.

"You have Lily's eyes." The man said again simply.

Ariana looked at him for a second, the pieces of the puzzle not clicking in place.

"Your GRANDMOTHER, impertinent spawn of potter!" Severus Snape growled, exasperated.

"Oh... Sir, I'm sorry!" Ariana called, as Severus showed signs of wanting to leave his painting.

"Ariana Hedwig potter..."

"Yes, Sir?"

"Say hello to your father from me."