Beauty and the beast

Ariana's POV-

I stagger, feeling an immense pain, speeding from my head to my arm to my legs. I fall over, blood trickling into my eyes.

I feel strong but gentle arms hauling me up and I feel my aching limbs being lain out on a soft mattress. I fall into a deep restless sleep, filled with terrifying dreams of old men and family feuds.

I wake up, crying and sweating. My mind is hazy. Where am I?

A squeaky voice awakens me from my slumber.

"Miss potter, you must wake up!" Winky the house elf squeals. "Miss potter needs to go back to hogwarts!"

"Oh shit. Thanks, winky." I say, patting the elf.

I pack my things quickly and pull on some robes. Scorpius runs into the room, cursing.

"Ari, come on, we were meant to get back an hour ago!" He curses again, grabbing my trunk and his.

We take the portkey and are whirled back to Hogwarts without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back, students!" Mcgonagall says in her broad Scottish accent.

"We have two new students, Minerva." Professor brown twitters, moving her head slightly. Unless she wears turtleneck robes her scar is showing, a long streak across her neck.

"Oh yes. Welcome miss aurora bleaks, our French student, and mr Charlie Thomas." Mcgonagall smiles warmly as a beautiful girl enters the hall, followed by a tall black-haired boy.

Her hair is a silvery-blonde sheet, and her eyes are large orbs of cornflower-blue. She looks human, but she can't be. I know. She's VEELA!

Each boy, including my Scorpius, turns around. All the boy's girlfriends give them a sharp slap, enough to bring them round.

I look furiously at the beautiful girl, accompanied by several others who's boyfriends had been charmed.

The boy, however, is odd-looking. His eyes are a strange mixture of blue and steely grey.

I see a Chinese touch to his features and I realise where I know him from. He's Cho Chang and dean Thomas' child. Weirdly enough, dad still keeps in touch with his ex girlfriend and her family. Or kept. Cho died giving birth to Charlie.

That's why his name is Charlie. Cho, Charlie. Get it?

The hat is placed upon the head of the veela girl, and as soon as it hits her head, the answer is blurted out.

"SLYTHERIN!"

She looks thrilled, and struts off to the Slytherin table, greeted by several boys slobbering on her. Scorpius and all the boys in the hall drift towards the Slytherin table.

I see Aurora looking over at Scorpius, who is looking back. This has become a girl's dominance fight. I kiss Scorpius on the lips, showing my place. It is enough to awaken him from the veela trance and he kisses me back.

The uproar goes down and the hat is placed on Charlie's head.

"GRYFFINDOR!"