Just another step

This chapter will be in 3rd person and past tense. I don't know, just fancied writing differently. Oh and I'm proud of this photo so don't judge me!

Ariana awoke early. She'd had a bad feeling that morning. She took a few moments to wake up properly. She looked at her watch which was lying next to her. 7:02 am.

She pulled on her robes and wandered aimlessly down to the common room. She collided with Jake, head-on.

"Oh merlin, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He helped Ariana up.

"I'm good thanks! How's you and Rose???" She laughed.

"Um... Not too good actually. I-I think I want to break up with her, Ariana."

"No. No. You are not dragging me into this. She'd never speak to me again!" She shrieked angrily.

Jake's face fell as Ariana's lips pouted.

"Fine. Have a good day Ariana."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up? You seem tormented or something." Rose smiled encouragingly.

"Oh... Um... Nothing..." She ran off to see scorpius.

"Babe, what's up?" Scorpius said, placing a kiss on her cheekbone.

"Nothing... I'm okay..." She fake smiled.

"Baby, I want a real smile from you." He smiled, holding her chin in his hand and kissing her deeply.

She closed her eyes and was enveloped in the scent of his cologne.

"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone." She said, slightly muffled.

"I promise." He kissed her even deeper and she fell backwards onto the table, only to be helped up without breaking the kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now tell me!"

She smirked flirtatiously.

"Well..."