Quidditch training

"UP, UP, UP!!!" Stacie shrieks, "TRAINING IN TWENTY MINUTES!"

Hiss...

"Ari, did you just hiss at me?"

Hisssssss....

"Eugh, whatever. Be there, Ariana potter!"

I roll out of bed. I seem to be sleeping a LOT lately...

I pull on my jersey and stuff a slice of toast in my mouth. I grab my broom and run out, huff, one minute to spare.

The practice takes forever, and Freya doesn't help. I'm soon laughing so much I can't breathe properly.

"Go eat, everyone... Ariana, are you okay?" Stacie asks, genuinely concerned.

"Hee hee hee... Yeheheah....I-hee hee- okaa-hee-y..." I laugh uncontrollably.

"Okay then..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go towards the great hall, and hear some giggling. Freya stops and looks around. The corridor is seemingly empty. We turn a corner and BAM!

We walk into Charlie and Sable snogging. I raise my eyebrows at Freya and we run off, laughing so hard our stomachs hurt.

"Damn, he's really gotta refine his technique. It looked like he was eating her face..." She chortles, her hands over her mouth.

Hey, you said it not me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But later I see that Freya is a big fat hypocrite. I walk with rose down the corridor, as Freya disappeared ten minutes ago. Turns out she was meeting with Shaun Abercrombie... And you know the rest. I feel like everyone except rose got the love bug, and that saddens me.

What would happen when we were all out with boyfriends and rose was left?

But I needn't have worried. My cousin has her own kind of charm. In potions this morning, we were making amortentia. And guess who rose had to sit next to?!!!?!

Jake bell.

Rose's one crush. She'd never liked a boy before him, and the perfect day too- day they were making amortentia.

She tells me, "so I made it perfectly, you know I love potions. And we all had to tell slughorn what we smelt. I smelt books and ink... And Shaun said he smelt roses and rose petal soap. And that's the soap I use..."

So all four of us are happy... But for how long will it last?