Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

Me, Harry and Louis started walking in a different direction to the others. We decided first to go to HMV as we all wanted to get some DVD's and video games to watch and play. We were looking around the games section when a two girls about nineteen years old came up to us.

"Hey, could we get a picture," one of them asked Harry and Louis.

"Of course," Harry said.

"I'll take it for you," I said smiling.

"Thank you," the other girl said giving me the camera.

After the picture and a signature from the boys, they left and we carried on looking around.

"Sorry about that Liv," Louis said.

"No it's fine, I know that's what you do and I understand. I don't mind if it's a few people, it's kind of weird but it's cool. I'm just not so keen on being mobbed by hundreds of people that's all," I said.

After looking around, we all chose what we wanted and went to check out. The guy at the check out kept looking me up an down and smirking but I ignored him.

"Ugh, why can't guys just leave me alone, do they not understand that I'm not interested?" I said annoyed.

"We know, they are idiots. Trust me, not all guys are like that, we are nice," Louis said.

"I know, I just can't be bothered with the idiots," I said.

"Yeah, well you'll find the perfect person," Harry said and I nodded.

"But if I become more well known, it's going to be a lot harder. I don't want to be used just for fame or money," I said and they nodded.

"Well, we found people who aren't like that and love us for us," Louis said.

"Yeah I guess," I said.

"Well, I know someone that fits the situation," Louis said with a cheeky smile.

"Who," I said not fully wanting to know.

"Niall," Louis replied and I shook my head.

"What, no, he wouldn't date me. No way," I said trying to convince them but they laughed.

"Liv, Niall likes you, a lot," Harry said.

"No he doesn't, not like how you think," I said.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Because I'm just me and Niall deserves someone amazing," I said.

"Liv, you are being stupid, Niall deserves someone just like you," Harry said as I blushed.

"We've seen how you guys act together. Everyone knows you like each other, except yourselves," Louis said.

"He doesn't like me like that, we are just friends," I said as we walked into Primark.

"Liv, you guys had a moment first time you sung together in the studio, and you almost kissed in the lake. He enjoyed the love bite and the kiss in truth and dare. Your always act like you're together and are looking out for each other. You have to admit you care for each other," Harry said and Louis agreed.

I looked at them shocked. Maybe I did like Niall more than a friend but I wasn't ready to admit that at the moment so I just stayed silent about me liking him but I still didn't think he liked me.

"But even if I did like him, he wouldn't like me," I said.

"Well we think he does. Just think about it Liv," Harry said and I nodded.