Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of whispers. I felt some lips on my check and heard a click. My eyes fluttered open the next moment to find five boys spread out over my room. Louis and Harry were looking at something on a phone, Zayn was lying on the sofa texting someone, Liam was sitting in the arm chair next to the bed talking to Niall who was still lying next to me.

"Morning Liv," Niall said pecking me on the lips.

"Morning, what's the time?" I asked looking around.

"It's seven in the morning, you slept all day remember, we got here at about seven in the morning yesterday," Liam said concerned.

"Oh yeah ok," I said.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Harry and Louis.

"This," Harry said walking around the bed to show me a picture on his phone.

It was a picture posted on Twitter of me sleeping, lying next to Niall who was awake and was kissing me on the check. I smiled at the picture and laughed at it.

"That's cute," I said smiling.

I scrolled down and saw a picture Harry posted earlier of all the boys around my bed smiling as I slept. There was another picture which was a selfie of him with a huge smile in the hospital. The caption said 'first hospital selfie yay'. I laughed at the picture and then Harry took the phone away.

"You're so silly," I said giggling.

"Yeah yeah," he said walking back over to Louis.

I sat up in bed, leaning against the head board. Niall also sat up and kept his arm around me.

"Niall, can I use your phone to check Twitter, mine got broken," I said, hesitantly at the end not wanting to say Mason's name.

"Of course," he said sensing the reason why it had broken but he just carried on.

I logged on to Twitter to find so many mentions since I last checked. Well, it had ben a week and I was all over the news. I decided I should Tweet.

'@LivvySmith: Hey everyone, in the hospital now, probably for a little while but I'm all patched up and feeling better. Thank you for all the messages. You are all really sweet. Hopefully everything will now get back to normal. Love you.'

"You know you are too sweet," Niall said looking over my shoulder.

"How?" I asked.

"Even when something so terrible happens to you, you are still the sweetest person to everyone else and talking to them within a day," he said and I laughed.

"Well thanks," I said laughing.

"Liv, your parents should be here at about ten," Liam said and I nodded.

"Cool," I said.

For the next few hours we just talked and watched TV and had breakfast. Liam called El, Dani and Perrie and I spoke to them for a little while to let them know I was fine. They said they would all come and visit me during the week which I was looking forward to. Soon after, my family walked into the room my mum running over first.

"Oh, Olivia, thank god you are ok," she said shakily and hugging me tight.

"Mum I'm fine but I do have two broken ribs, squeezing me won't help," I said as she let me go.

"Sorry, I was just so worried," she said now holding Noah.

"Yeah, I know I'm totally fine now," I said rolling my eyes.