Chapter 40: The Final

Olivia's POV:

The next few days were very hard work, as well as dance practice, I also had to do singing training and recording for the rest of the album. I had now picked up the the jive dance and we were now able to practice the whole routine in full. The whole day was spent perfecting any moves and I also spent some time at lunch recording. We were now at the studio waiting to go on stage.

"Please welcome to the stage...OLIVIA AND JAMIE" The host said as we walked on stage.

We finished to large amount of cheers and 26/30 which I was very pleased about.

"Hey Liv, do you want to go sight seeing tomorrow." Jamie asked.

"Sure, sounds good." I replied before heading back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, it's so pretty." I said to Jamie gazing over the sand and the amazing view out to sea.

"I thought you'd like it, Venice beach is amazing." He said and I agreed.

We spent the next few hours relaxing on the beach and swimming in the sea before walking up the broadwalk. It was the day after the show. We walked past many street shops and I brought a few souvenirs and we watched street performers and went the the skate park.

I also met a fair few fans and took photos with them as well as signing some things. It occasionally got very crowded but we had two security guards with us including Mike so if anything got out of hand, they would be there to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the next few weeks recording most of the songs for the album in my free time between dancing as I had nearly finished writing everything. I had also decided on my 3rd single and recorded it which was a song I wrote dedicated to my old friend who died of cancer when we were little. He was the one who always supported my singing and we were best friends. He would be so proud of me so I wanted to do something for him.

The boys had now started their promo for Midnight Memories which was being released two weeks before my album. They had currently travelled to different parts of the UK and have now been in different countries in Europe. The boys would be finishing promo in Europe at the end of October and they would be coming to America afterwards.

Most of my time however, was taken up with dance practice and the dance shows. We were now in the 5th and final week of the mini series. This week, there was only a show on the Saturday as we had to learn 3 dances, an instant jive, a cha cha cha relay, and the supersize freestyle. The boys had finished their European promo an would be coming to America soon. Me and Jamie had got through to the final and have had two 30/30 scores so far in the previous weeks.

We had just arrived at the studio and changed into our costumes. We were waiting backstage when I heard a familiar voice.

"Olivia." It said and I turned around and came face to face with Niall.

"Niall." I said before running forward and kissing him.

"I missed you so much." I said hugging him and he replied the same.

"What about us." Harry said with a pout and I laughed.

"I missed you all too." I said detaching myself from Niall and going to hug the rest of the guys individually.

"Why are you here, and why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"We wanted to see you dance and we wanted it to be a surprise." Liam said as I smiled at them.