Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)

Niall's POV:

I got home from the funeral with tear stained cheeks and flopped onto the sofa. As I sunk into the material, I heard and crinkling sound of paper and reached down to find a letter addressed to me. I recognised the handwriting almost immediately and I stared at it before carefully opening the envelope and pulling out the letter inside.

'Dear Niall,

I figure that you are reading this because my funeral has either happened, or it is going to happen very soon. I know things have been hard for you recently and with everything that has happened, I don't blame you if you ever get frustrated, but you have always been here to support me which I will always be thankful for. I know it's hard now that the cancer has come back for the third time, and this time survival is unlikely, but I want you to know that I will love you forever. My wish was and is to get married to you, but I know that can't happen anymore. I wanted to write this letter to you to thank you for making me happy. When I am with you, I am the happiest I have ever been, all the memories will stay with me forever, and it has made me a much better person.

I want you to know that you will always mean so much to me, and I hope I do to you to. Whatever emotions you may be feeling, I want you to know that I will miss you so much. I will always love you, and I hope you will always love me, but there is something I want you to promise me. I want you to find love, I don't want you to shut your self away from the world. Learn that life is short and you have to live it. Spend time mourning, missing and loving, but keep going with the band and keep producing amazing music. Don't give up on life, even though it may be unfair, and don't give up on the people that love and help you.

Although I wish it could have been me to be the one that marries you and that we could have spent our whole lives together, I want you to live you life as you would, remember me, but find someone else to love. Find someone that makes you happy and that makes you feel the love I have felt while loving you. Find someone who will love you forever, no matter what and have the children you always wanted. Value the lives of your loved ones and never take anything for granted. I know you will do great things for the rest of your life, and I am proud of everything you have done, and everything you will do.

Just promise me you will never give up, and remember, everything happens for a reason.

I'll love you forever Niall,

Love Olivia xxx'

I re-read the letter several times, and smiled through the tears. She was right, everything she wrote was right and I had to listen to her. I couldn't just give up, I would remember her with love and everything I do from now on is for her.

"I promise Liv, I will never give up and I will never forget. I love you so much Olivia," I said to myself after reading the letter once more before placing it in a safe place to rest.

A/N: Here is the last chapter of the book, this is an extra chapter to provide a little insight into the last chapter and what might happen to Niall in the future. This book is now completed and I wont be writing a sequel for this book, but check out the next page for information about my new works.

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.