Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

Over the next few days, we spent most of our time in the hotel relaxing. We used the pool on the roof a lot as it was very big and fairly private. We went to the restaurants and shops in the hotel as I hadn't really looked around since arriving. It was Friday, the day before the Radio one award show which would be held in London so we were going to be driving there tomorrow. I already had a dress to wear that I had brought a while ago.

We all woke up at about eleven on the Friday. I changed into a white crop top and high waisted black skinny jeans. I walked to Niall's room and knocked on his door and walked in when he said come in. Niall was lying on his bed only wearing jeans.

"Hey Liv, you look nice," he said looking away from his phone.

"Thanks, I was wondering," I started in a cute voice.

"You want to borrow some of my shoes?" he asked getting up to go to his wardrobe.

"Yeah, white high tops if you have them," I said.

"Sure, here you go," he said handing me the shoes.

"Thanks, do you want to go and get some coffee," I asked.

"Sure, let me get ready first," Niall said and I nodded leaving the room.

I went to my room and got my brown bag and packed some things I might need. I then headed down stairs to find Liam and Louis sitting at the table talking.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down with them.

"Hey Liv," Liam said.

"Niall and I are going to go out for coffee," I said and Louis smirked.

"Oh, like a date," Louis said winking.

"No, like I'm hungry and I want some coffee and a muffin," I said.

"Whateve,r" he said.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked.

"Haz and Zayn are still sleeping, Liam and I are probably going to go up to the pool later and Niall is getting ready for your date," Louis said winking.

"Shut up, it's not a date," I said.

"What's not a date," Niall asked from the top of the stairs.

"Nothing, come on lets g,o" I said getting up from the table and the boys whistled so I glared at them.

"But I want breakfast first," Niall whined.

"We'll get some at Starbucks, come on," I said pulling Niall by the hand to the lift.

"Fine," he said as we got into the lift.

We walked into the lobby and towards the front doors until I felt a hand grab my wrist and I span around to see Mason in front of me.

"Get away from me," I said him trying to pull my arm away from him.

"You wish bitch," he said looking down on me.

"Get off of her," Niall yelled with pure hatred in his voice pushing Mason back, but he yanked my wrist with him.

"Mate, stay out of this. She deserves what's coming to her!" he shouted.

"No, you leave her alone or you will regret it," Niall yelled swinging a punch at Mason which hit him on the cheek.

Mason pulled my wrist so I fell towards him and kissed me on the lips. I tried to pull away but he was to strong so all I could do was wriggle. That was until Mason flew backwards after taking another punch from Niall which loosened his grip on my wrist. I pulled it away and ran to Niall grabbing his hand. Mason walked forward with a bloody lip and his eye turning purple and swung a punch at Niall causing him to stumble back. Mason then ran at Niall tackling him to the ground then punching him. I ran trying to separate them.