Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

We spent the next hour waiting for the pizza order, watching the TV and relaxing. I lay on one of the sofas with Niall playing with his hair. Louis and Harry shared another sofa and they were messing around and being stupid. Liam and Zayn were on the other sofa. Both were texting on their phones. Zayn was smiling at his phone making it obvious he was talking to Perrie.

"Look," I whispered to Niall pointing at Zayn smiling at his phone.

"What, oh that face. Perrie," he replied and I nodded agreeing.

"He's so whipped," I muttered to Niall snickering and Niall let out a big laugh but the others just ignored it.

I then looked over at Liam who had a frown on his face while looking at his phone. I was surprised and kept watching him unsure of what was wrong. After a while of us messing around, the pizza got here and Zayn went down to the lobby to get it.

We all ate the pizza at the table, talking a bit together. Everyone was tired but happy, everyone except from Liam who hadn't spoken and just stayed on his phone texting someone and frowning the whole time. After a moment, his phone buzzed again which caught my attention. He put his pizza down and looked at it. His eyes moved across the screen, a smile never appearing on his face. I watched as I saw his lip quiver and a frown showing anger in his face. All of a sudden, Liam got up grabbing his phone and running up the stairs and to his room slamming the door behind him. Through all of this, the boys had noticed and had watched him run upstairs.

"Woah, what happened?" Harry asked the table.

"I don't know, he's been texting someone since we got back and was looking unhappy. He read a text and then got angry and sad and ran upstairs. I didn't see who it was from though," I said sighing.

"Maybe we should see if he's ok," Zayn said warily.

"I'll go," I said putting my pizza down and getting up from the table.

I got my crutches and slowly made my way up the stairs and to Liam's room. Once I got outside, I head muffled cries. I knocked on the door and then walked in without Liam responding. As I opened the door, I saw Liam on his bed, head in his pillow and laying sprawled out on the bed. He was crying into the pillow.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, placing my crutches on the floor. I gently lay my hand on Liam's back rubbing it soothingly.

"Liam, what's wrong?" I asked softly not wanting to anger him.

Liam turned to the side so he was facing me. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy from the crying. His nose and cheeks were flushed and he had tear stains on his cheeks and the pillow.

"It's, it's Dani," he started sniffing and clenching his fists.

"Liam, come here," I said pulling him into a soft hug.

It was heart breaking to see him cry. It was like seeing a puppy hurting and it was truly horrible. I felt so sorry for him.

"What happened Li?" I asked softly.

"Sh-she said she didn't think it w-was working out between u-us," he said stuttering.

My heart broke for him. I knew he really loved Dani, they had been dating for three years. I knew they had had problems but they had always worked through it before. They were always seen as so strong and happy. It was so sad but I had to be here for Liam.

"Liam, I'm so sorry," I whispered still hugging.

"I ju-just love her, yeah we were in a b-bad patch b-but I thought it w-would be ok," he muttered into my shoulder.