Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"Livvy, truth or dare," Harry said with a smirk.

"Um, dare," I said.

"Good luck," Niall whispered to me and I grimaced.

"Right, I'll go easy on you this time, go down to the lobby, run around screaming I love Harry Styles. Make sure you run back to the lift before they chuck you out," Harry said laughing.

All the other boys were laughing and I smiled. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I nodded and we all got up and went to the lift and went down to the lobby. When we got there, the boys stayed near the lift and I started running and screaming.

I love Harry Styles, I love Harry Styles, I love Harry Styles!" I shouted.

Everyone was staring at me and the boys were in hysterics. After about fifteen seconds of this, I ran back to the lift and we all went back up to the penthouse laughing. We got back to the lounge and sat down in a circle still laughing.

"That was hilarious," Louis said.

"I had no idea you felt that way Liv," Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"You wish," I said and Harry put on a look of mock hurt.

Once we had calmed down, we carried on with the game. My turn.

"Ok Louis, truth or dare," I said grinning.

"Dare," Louis said and I smiled. I had the perfect idea.

"Unbutton Liam's shirt, with your teeth and be as intimate as possible," I said smirking.

The other boys started laughing but Louis and Liam weren't. Louis got up and walked past Zayn and sat by Liam. Louis then started unbuttoning Liam's shirt with his teeth and kept looking at him to make it more awkward. The rest of us were laughing as he carried on until the shirt was fully undone. Louis then went back to his seat. By this time all of us including Liam and Louis were laughing.

"Love you sexy, come to my room later," Louis said in a weird voice and winking at Liam which made us all laugh more.

"Can I do my shirt up now?" Liam asked me and I laughed.

"Go for it," I said.

We carried on playing with more dares. Liam dared Zayn to drink a mixture of vinegar, pickle juice, salt, mustard and ketchup. Zayn dared Niall to lick Louis' foot which was gross but Niall did. Niall dared Harry to prank call Simon from the hotel phone. Harry kept it up for a few minutes and then started laughing and Simon knew it was us. Harry then dared Louis to go to the window that looked down on the street which was full of people and shout I'm sexy and I know it, and start dancing which he did. This time, Louis chose me.

"Dare," I said more confidently.

"I dare you to give Niall a love bite," Louis said smirking and all the other boys except Niall laughed.

"What?" I said shocked, my eyes widening.

"You heard me," Louis said.

"But," I stammered.

"You have no choice, you have to do it," Liam said trying to hide his smile.

I looked at Niall and he just shrugged so I leant towards his neck with my lips. I started sucking and nibbling his neck for a minute or so until a red purple mark appeared. I thought for a moment a small moan left Niall's lips but I must of imagined it. I pulled away and all they boys were laughing while Niall and I were both red.

"Niall definitely moaned," Louis said laughing and Niall blushed a lot more.

"Aw they are both blushing, so cute," Harry said pinching my cheek and I batted his hand away.