Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"Hey," I said to the girls who called me over.

"Hey Olivia, how are you?" one of them asked.

"I'm very well thanks, how about you guys?" I asked.

"Great," they all replied.

"Could we get a picture with you?" another girl asked. I stood there shocked.

"Uh, of course," I said smiling.

I took pictures with all the girls and signed their bits of paper but I was still confused.

"I was just wondering, but why did you want to get a picture with me, I'm not the famous one," I said and they smiled.

"But you will be, you already have loads of fans and fan accounts, especially after the Q&A and after the video the boys posted of you singing yesterday.

"Really, wait what the boys posted a video of me?" I asked.

"Yeah, it already has like half a million views," she said.

"You sounded amazing," another girl said and I smiled.

"Thanks, do you guys have Twitter?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Write them down here so I can follow you later," I said handing them a bit of paper.

"Really?" they asked astonished and I nodded.

"Yeah, you're all really nice and the first people that are fans of mine that I have talked to so I would love to follow you," I said and they wrote down their Twitter names and handed the paper back to me.

"Thank you, and we can't wait to hear your music and we will always support you," one girl said.

"No problem and thanks," I said and then started walking away.

"Hey, Livvy," Niall called and I walked over to him.

"Hey," I said.

"These girls were wondering if they could meet you and get a picture," Niall said.

"Of course," I said to the girls, they were about seven years old and were stood with their mum.

I took a picture with each of them and stayed and talked to them and answered their questions. They were really sweet and I stayed talking to people around the area with Niall. After about thirty minutes we had to go inside for the boys to get ready and to eat as me an Niall were very hungry.

"Ah I'm starving," I said to the others.

"Me too food buddie," Niall said and I laughed and then we fist pounded making the fans near by laugh.

We all walked into the studio, lead by some security to the boys dressing room. At one end of the dressing room was a table full of food for lunch. Me and Niall went straight to the table and piled our plates with food. The other boys got some food and came to sit by us but Harry took a picture of me and Niall and posted it on Twitter. I then got a notification.

"@Harry_Styles: Food buddies @NiallOfficial and @LivvySmith #Foodstgram" I laughed

"Nice one Harry," I said.

"Did one of you record me singing and post it on Youtube?" I said sturnly remembering what one of the girls outside said.

"Uh," they all said mumbling and I raised my eyebrow.

"It was Niall and Harry," Louis said pointing at them.

"Fine we did, but only because you sonded great and with the piano and we thought people should hear you so they know you're talented," Niall said in a rush.