Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning at eleven to hear Niall rummaging around in the kitchen. I got out of the bed, put on my slippers and made my way into the living room.

"Ni, what are you doing?" I called through to the kitchen as I walked into the lounge.

"Preparing our date, we'll leave at about one," he called back.

"Awesome, I'll go get ready," I said going back to the bedroom.

I picked up my towel and shower things and then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off Niall's shirt that I was wearing and hopped into the shower and let the warm water wash over me. I washed my hair and body while singing the songs Niall and I made up yesterday. After about twenty minutes, I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I then left and went back to the bed room to find Niall only wearing jeans and no shirt.

"Ni," I said shocked.

"Hey Liv," he said getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Niall let me go, I have to get ready," I moaned laughing slightly.

"Tough," he whispered onto my neck.

"Ni, please," I begged but he just kissed up my neck and along my collar bone.

"Niall," I moaned.

"Get off," I said laughing and he pulled away.

"Fine, I'll get everything finished," he said smirking.

Niall put on his shirt and then left the room. I changed into my underwear and then chose a floral skirt, and a white lace crop top. I also chose some brown ankle boots and a shoulder bag.

I then put my hair in a braid. The braid was the one Katniss wore in the Hunger Games when she went into the arena.I put on some light foundation and mascara and lip balm then I left the room and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"So where we going?" I asked Niall who turned to me.

"Think, what did you tell me when I asked where your perfect first date would be, the night we met." Niall said smiling.

"I said a picnic in the park and a nice walk," I said confused.

"So know you know what's happening," he said smirking.

"No way we're going for a picnic in the park, Niall I love it," I said jumping up and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you would," he said smiling and kissing my nose.

"Come on lets go," I said excitedly and he laughed.

"We are going to Regents park by the way so we have to drive," Niall said picking up the picnic basket.

"Cool," I said.

"Lets go, and you look lovely by the way," he said pecking my lips before we got into the lift.

"Thanks, so do you," I said smiling and he laughed.

We made our way out to the car and Niall put the basket in the boot, along with a picnic blanket. We drove for about half and hour before he found a place to park. Niall then got the things out of the boot and we started walking to the park. After about fifteen minutes, we got to the entrance. We walked to the boating lake and found an empty area to sit. Niall lay down the blanket and took the things out of the basket.

He had brought loads of food for lunch including pasta salad, sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, cocktail sausages, chocolate covered strawberries, sweets, couscous, mini pizza, cake, chocolate, vegetable sticks, dips, lemonade, and champagne.