Chapter 36: Bruises

Olivia's POV:

Over the few days, I spent most of my time writing and recording so I would have my album ready for Christmas. It was now Wednesday and I only had a few more days living with the boys in Birmingham, but I was trying not to think about it.

"Edddddd" I shouted running to hug him.

"Hey Liv, how you doing" He said hugging me back.

"Great, you" I asked him.

"I'm good, nice place you got here" He said pulling away as he looked around the penthouse.

"I know, it's so cool" I said as the others came down the stairs.

"What's all the noise" Zayn mumbled stretching.

"Ed's here" I said and they all went to greet him.

"So why you here mate" Harry asked.

"Picking up Liv for our interview" He said and they all nodded.

"So shall we leave then, don't want to be late" He said and I nodded.

"Sounds good" I said before hugging the boys.

"Wait, where are you going" Harry asked.

"I told you all last night mister I never listen, we are going to an interview and then performing and I have to see Simon about school and things next year" I told him and he smiled.

"What about school" Niall asked.

"I think I'm going to drop out" I told him.

"Cool, well I'll see you later, what channel is the interview on" He asked.

"Ummm Channel 5, 2pm" I told him and he nodded before kissing me.

"Bye guys" Me and Ed said.

"Bye" They all replied before we left the penthouse.

"So, are you excited" Ed asked as we got in his car.

"Very, but nervous too, I really like this song and I don't want to mess it up" I told him.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"I'm excited, and I know this will be received very well" He told me and I smiled at his reassurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please welcome Olivia Smith and Ed Sheeran" The interviewer said as we walked out on stage to a round of applause.

I was wearing a bright blue one strap lace dress with ruffles that went to my mid thigh. I had gold jewellery on and the jewellery Niall brought. I also wore some gold high heels with my hair in ringlets and light make up.

We both went to sit down on the 2 person sofa facing the lady interviewing us.

"So how are you both" She asked.

"Very good" We both answered.

"And we are here today because of the premiere of your duet" She said.

"Yep" I said.

"So the single is called Bruises, and where did you get the inspiration for the song" She asked.

"Well I first thought of the concept of it being an obvious dialogue between two old friends and then Ed came up with a lot of the theme about talking about past relationships and the marks that are left on people" I said and she nodded.

"So who thought of the name" She asked and I looked at Ed.

"I did, the chorus just kinda came to me after seeing what Liv had already written and that's where the name was from" He said.