Chapter 41: The First Concert

Olivia's POV:

I then spent the next week rehearsing for the tour with the boys and the tour on my own around the country. I had learned all the moves for the boys tour and some of them for my tour as well as all the songs. I was working on an exercise and diet plan for the tour with Darren and Damien and the we were also planning one for when I got home to the UK for normal days. I had sat in on several of Mariah's rehearsals which was great and we had also gone shopping in the city to hang out. The boys and I would be doing 7 concerts in the California area and in some of the surrounding states and would be traveling for 10 days with signings in each of the cities.

It had been a week since dancing with the stars finished and tonight we were in LA about to start the first concert.

"You ready Liv?" Niall asked me as I looked around nervously and I nodded.

"Yeh, i'm fine." I muttered and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You'll be amazing, you always are." He said and I smiled hugging him back.

"Performers to the stage." An announcer said and we met the other boys at the edge of the stage.

"Ready?" They asked me and Niall.

"Ready." We both replied.

The lights dimmed and the familiar tune that was Best Song Ever started up which was our cue to all run on stage which resulted in huge cheers from the crowd.

"Best song ever, it was the best song ever." We all sung as the music faded out and loud cheers erupted.

"Thank you Los Angeles." Harry said into his microphone to the crowd.

There was a sofa at one end of the stage where we were all sitting at the moment while Harry was on the other side of the stage.

"So now, we are going to sing a very lovely song, written by our mate Ed Sheeran. So pull out you're phone if it has a torch." He said before the boys except Niall got off the sofa and moved to their positions.

I was also singing with the boys when it was the chorus' and was sitting with Niall for the staging.

"I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to, and all these little things." We all sung finishing on a harmony to the crowd cheering and screaming as well as a few crying.

I also had a few tears in my eyes like I always did listening to that song but brushed them away quickly as we moved on.

"Okay everyone, the boys are going to quickly change, and I and going to sing you my new single for the album." I said as the boys ran off stage, Niall quickly kissing my cheek making me smile.

"This song, I wrote a little while ago for a friend of mine who died when we were 8 from cancer. He was one of the only people who had heard me sing and I always did it for him and to make him proud. I continued singing for him and I wanted to give something back to him and dedicate this song to him." I said as the lights dimmed and the crowd cheered.

"Do you remember when, you used to pretend, we were living just like kings in a castle made of sand. And the tide came rolling in, and swept it all away, I swore we'll build a real castle someday. What good is a dream, if it stays just a dream, if i'm not ready now, i'll never be." I sung as images of my old friend and me playing when we were little flashed up onto a screen behind me, including some of us at the beach. Then, a picture of him in hospital with lots of tubes connected to him and me at his bed, both of us asleep.

"All my life, I pictured this moment, that's whats been keeping going, I wish you could see me now tonight, the silence is broken, I'm awake, my eyes wide open, it's like I could dream, dream out loud, dream out loud, dream out loud." I sung the chorus as pictures of us playing on holidays and both in our school uniform as well as some of us smiling wide for the camera and others hugging.