Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"So your the girl Simon told us about, that was amazing," Niall said pausing for my name.

"Olivia," I replied looking away embarrassed.

"Well Olivia, that was great, you defiantly have a lot of musical talent. I loved your version of Little Things, we all did," Ed said to me and I smiled as they all nodded.

"Thanks," I said.

"Could you sing something else for us?" Harry asked.

"Didn't get enough of me already," I said winking, sudden confidence emerging from within me. They laughed and waited for me to start.

"Ok, here goes," I said walking over to the piano after picking up the sheet music. I started to play Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and began to sing along.

"We'll do it all, everything, on our own, we don't need, anything, or anyone," At this point, Niall started to play his guitar. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back then I kept playing.

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world? I don't quite know, how to say, how I feel, those three words, are said too much, they're not enough," I kept singing until the chorus, then Niall started to sing with me. His voice was beautiful.

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden, that's bursting into life. Let's waste time, chasing cars, around our heads, I need your grace, to remind me, to find my own. If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden, that's bursting into life."

"All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see, I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things, will never change for us at all." We sung and then Niall stopped playing the guitar and it was me just finishing on the piano but he kept singing. I looked at him when he stopped into his eyes and he looked into mine as we finished the last verse.

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?" We ended the song still looking into each other's eyes.

His eyes were a beautiful crystal, sea blue. I forgot about everyone else in the room including Simon who had just walked in. The boys, Ed and Simon started clapping which snapped both of us out of our daze and I started blushing.

"That was wonderful, both of you. You sounded great together," Simon said and I smiled.

"Yeah that was great," Liam said.

"So Olivia, I see you have met the boys," Simon said and they all waved, making silly faces while I laughed.

"And Ed," Ed said and I laughed harder.

"Yes and Ed. Anyway, the boys were writing and recording today so I thought you would like to meet them and maybe they could convince you to sign to Syco as I know you are unsure about continuing," Simon said.

"You wanted to meet us," Harry said smirking.

"Maybe a little, I like your music," I said smiling.

"It's because I'm irresistible isn't it," Harry said doing his hair flick.

"Meh," I said with a couldn't care less face and smiled.

"Oh sassy pants," Harry said and I just laughed and turned back to Simon.

"Well, I see your getting on well," Simon said. The rest of the boys nodded.

"Olivia, I heard you sing and play and the boys are obviously impressed," Simon said.