Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

We entered a big room that had been set up like a club with a dance floor, DJ and a bar but there were also areas where you can mingle and chat to people as well as tables. There were already a lot of people, some dancing as the music was blaring.

"I'll go get some drinks, what does everyone want?" Liam asked.

The boys all asked for alcoholic drinks.

"Guys, I'm not eighteen yet, how am I meant to get away with it?" I asked.

"Just don't drink too much or get drunk but we can buy your drinks for you," Louis said and I nodded.

"I'll have some champagne then," I said smiling.

"Oh, going fancy then," Harry said

"Might as well," I said smirking.

Liam went off to get the drinks. After he got back and we all got our drinks, Zayn went off to find Perrie. Harry went off to talk to some other people and Louis and Liam went to dance. I sat drinking my drink watching Liam and Louis dancing, laughing at them. I finished my drink quickly and felt a slight pang but ignored it.

"Whoa Liv, slow down a bit, you don't usually drink, you're probably a lightweight" Niall said taking my glass.

"Yeah yeah, come on, lets dance," I said grabbing his hand once he had finished his beer.

We danced for a while both of us getting quite hot. After a moment, a slow song came on, I was about to leave to sit down but Niall pulled me back by the hand.

"Hey, Liv come on," Niall said putting his arms around my waist.

"Uh, ok then," I said surprised putting my arms around his neck.

We swayed with the music, moving round the dance floor. I saw Perrie and Zayn dancing the same. Perrie looked over and saw me and Niall. I rested my head in the crook of Niall's neck as we danced.

"You know, it's been amazing living with you guys this last week," I said softly to Niall.

"You know, it's been amazing having you live with us," Niall said mimicking me and I laughed lightly.

"Well, you know, you've been amazing Niall," I said looking into his eyes.

"So have you," he whispered.

His eyes flicked towards my lips then back up to my eyes as he started leaning in. I leant towards him too closing my eyes.

"Guys come here, Haz and I are going to see who can do the most shots, fastest!" Louis yelled right next to us make us jump apart.

I blushed not looking at Niall and walked towards the boys at the table.

"Really Louis, you had to choose that moment to interrupt," I whispered to him but he just smiled.

We got to the table and I saw there were twi lines of five shots one line for Louis and one for Harry.

"This is not going to end well," I muttered causing Niall and Liam to laugh.

It was the first to down all the shots. Zayn called go and they started downing them. In the end Louis won but they were now both very drunk and were going to have banging headaches tomorrow. They went off to dance, Zayn and Perrie kept dancing and Liam was keeping an eye on Harry and Louis.

"Hey, do you want another drink?" Niall asked me and I nodded.

We walked to the bar and ordered the same as last time but Niall ordered two pints instead of one for himself. We drank our drinks and talked a bit. Once we were finished Louis and Harry came over and dragged me and Niall onto the dance floor and were both dancing with us. Harry was swinging my arms and pulling me around while Louis was doing the same with Niall as Liam sat back watching and laughing.