Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning with five boys jumping on my bed.

"Grr," I said pulling the duvet over my head causing the boys to laugh.

They pulled the duvet off me and kept jumping around until they all landed. Harry landed on one side of me, Niall on the other. Louis landed on my leg causing me to kick out so he ended up on the floor. Liam and Zayn landing sitting crossed legged on either side of my legs.

"Aw man," Louis said getting up from the floor and rubbing his bum causing me to laugh.

"What do you want," I said to the boys.

"We are going to the studio remember," Liam said.

"Crap," I muttered getting out of my bed.

"What's wrong," Niall asked sitting up.

"It's the first time I have done this properly, I don't want to be rubbish," I said picking out something to wear.

"You won't be, and we will be in the studio down the hall if you need us," Niall said smiling and I smiled back.

"Right get out," I said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I need to change," I said holding my pile of clothes.

"Can't we stay?" Harry asked with a wink.

"No way you perv, leave," I said pointing to the door and they all did, Harry laughing as he left, making me roll my eyes but Niall stayed behind for a moment.

"Liv, you know you'll be brilliant today, don't worry," Niall said looking at me. I looked down and shrugged.

"Hey, you will be, trust me, they will love you," he said giving me a hug which I returned.

"Thanks Niall," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ooh," I heard the boys shout outside the door when Niall walked out and I smiled to myself guessing they had heard what had happened.

I changed into the outfit I chose. I wore a white shirt, grey cardigan, and ripped jeans. I also wore black boots and a black hat. I packed my bag with a drink, money, keys, phone, sunnies, gum and my song binder as well as a few other things I thought I might need. I then headed down to the boys who were all sat around the dinner table eating breakfast. I went to the kitchen to get some Frosties and milk. I poured myself a glass of apple juice and went over to sit with the guys.

"Hey Liv," Liam said.

"Hey, what time do we have to leave," I asked him.

"Quater to nine so we will get there at nine," Liam replied and I nodded my head.

"Cool," I said.

The boys carried on chatting amongst themselves but I wasn't paying attention. I was still thinking about what Harry said yesterday about Niall's song being about me and that I should tell him about my song being about him.

"Olivia!" Louis shouted and I snapped back out of my thoughts and accidentlly flicked my spoon with Frosties and milk all over Harry.

"Oops, sorry Haz," I said stifling a laugh.

"What was it Louis," I asked the laughing boy.

"I wanted to know if you had everything ready but you were somewhere else," Louis said.

"Yeah, my bag is packed," I said pointing to it in the lounge where I left it.

"And you were thinking about what?" Louis asked.