Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

Niall's idea to do a Q&A was great, I used my laptop instead of my phone because it was easier. I was slightly nervous of what I would be asked. After Niall and I tweeted, he saw #AskLivvy was already trending which was amazing so I tweeted my thanks and then started to looked through my mentions to find some good questions to answer.

"@LivvySmith how old are you?" "@Banging1D I turned seventeen last month."

"@LivvySmith were you a fan before you met the boys?" "@Directioner4Life I always liked the boys and their music, and I still do."

"@LivvySmith how were you discovered by Simon?" "@KelseyHoran I was singing in my garden and Simon was walking by and heard. He said I should come to the studio, try it out and sing."

"@LivvySmith what did you do when you first met the boys?" "@LovingLife I was surprised because them and Ed Sheeran walked in just after I finished singing Little things. I was shocked and I was shy at first but it was easy to open up to them after that because they are so nice."

"@LivvySmith who was your favourite member before you met them?" "@LovingLife Niall."

"@LivvySmith what's your fave song from Take Me Home?" "@LucyLu Probably Little Things and Summer Love because they are such beautiful songs."

"@LivvySmith what's your favourite colour?" "@NiallLove I absolutely adore blue."

"@LivvySmith who are your favourite music artists?" "@AustinLoveMe One Direction of course. I also like 5SOS and Ed Sheeran."

"@LivvySmith what part of the UK are you from?" "@ElounorBabe I'm from Cheltenham in the South West of England. I like your name." I followed this account.

"@LivvySmith what is your favourite accent?" "@HarrysBitch I am in love with Irish and Aussie accents."

"@LivvySmith where do you want to live when you are older?" "@Lilly_Shore Ireland or the UK."

"@LivvySmith have you met Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie?" "@Payzer4Life No but hopefully I will some day. Love your name as well." I followed this account.

"@LivvySmith do you have any brothers or sisters?" "@JamesDirectioner I have a fifteen year old brother and a four year old brother."

"@LivvySmith have you ever done a live show?" "@OllySmith No, I get too shy only since meeting with Simon and the boys have I actually sung in front of people."

"@LivvySmith can you play any instruments?" "@DirectionLife yes, I play the piano and guitar."

"@LivvySmith have you ever written our own songs?" "@1D_4_Life Yes, I have a whole binder full, I started writing when I was 8 and never stopped."

"@LivvySmith have you sung with any of the boys?" "@LovingLivvySmith they heard me sing about ten songs at the studio but they were listening through the door and I didn't know but after they heard Little Things they wanted me to sing more so I sung and played Chasing Cars on the piano and Niall played guitar and sung as well. I think it sounded good, obviously Niall sounded great. I love your name, thank you love." I followed this account.

"@LivvySmith do you have a Tumblr or Twitter fan account for the boys?" "@FollowMeHarry No I don't, this is my only Twitter account. I also have Instagram and Pinterest which are the same names as my Twitter account."

"@LivvySmith is your room usually messy or tidy?" "@Zaynster Generally tidy but on the surfaces, I have a lot of stuff so it's usually an organised mess."

"@LivvySmith what is your make up essential?" "@JennaStyles Probably mascara or tinted lip balm."

"@LivvySmith what is your favourite clothing item?" "@Harrystgram Beanies, I love them so much. I am going to try and borrow Niall's high top because his are great and then Harry's beanies because he has lots of them.