Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

The interviewers greeted the boys who then sat on the sofa that wasn't quite big enough like usual.

"Would you like another chair?" the man Robert asked.

"Nah we're good, it's cosy," Harry said and the audience laughed.

"So we'll start with some of your up and coming projects. You boys are releasing your 4th album soon right?" the women Julia said.

"Yeah that's right. It should be released in time for Christmas and we were going for a more rockier, edgier tone to it," Liam answered and the interviewers nodded.

"Sounds good, so your first single for this album is the Steal My Girl. When will that be released?" Robert asked.

"Well it's already available to pre order but it should be released on September third," Zayn said.

"Nice, so how about this perfume," Julia asked.

"Yeah, that moment, we designed a perfume for the fans called One Moment and then decided to created another variation which will be available by the end of August in Harrods and then September everywhere else. It's really nice, both the look and smell, we are very happy with it and glad to have been part of the process," Niall replied.

"And you're also thinking about another movie documentary for the fans?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, well the first film was so well received and we couldn't fit everything into the film, so this will allow the fans to get to know us even more," Harry said.

"And lastly we have another world tour for 2015. How are you feeling about that?" Robert asked.

"We are so happy, ecstatic in fact that there is so much demand in countries we've never been before. We are very grateful for all the fans support and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. At the moment though, we are just focusing on the things left this year which is a lot and then we will focus on the tour after because it is quite stressful sometimes," Louis said.

"Yes well that is definitely a lot to be getting on with, so do you sometimes just get tired and start missing home a lot," Julia asked.

"Yeah, we get tired sometimes but we get days off and we do miss our families and friends a lot but we try to spend as much time with them when we have the opportunities," Harry said.

"And what about your girlfriends Liam, Zayn and Louis," Robert asked.

"Yeah, we do miss them a lot but we arrange to spend time together when we are free. It's hard but we make it work," Liam said and the other two boys nodded.

"Right so Harry, Niall, have you found a special lady yet?" Julia asked keenly.

"Nope, I'm single and ready to mingle," Harry said making the audience laugh.

"Yeh, I'm single too," Niall said.

"Really, what about your friend Olivia?" Robert asked.

"No we're just good friends," Niall said slightly tensely.

"Yeah, I talked to her backstage and she explained they are just close friends. She was nice, sweet girl," Julia said.

"Yeah she's great. We love having her around, she's always a lot of fun," Harry said.

"Well we have some pictures, I think from yesterday of you boys with Olivia shopping," Robert said.

"Crap," I muttered to myself.

"Don't worry," Lou said and I smiled at her.

On the screen they first showed a picture of all of us talking at the entrance of the shopping center probably arranging a meeting point. Then it was me, Harry and Louis walking around talking, then one of us laughing and something in Primark and the other shops we went to as well as one of Harry buying me the shoes I liked.