Chapter 45: The Kiss

Olivia's POV:

"I'll see you soon Ni," I said kissing him on the lips as he left for rehearsals.

I then got ready for the day in a blue summer dress and flip flops as today I was going to go to the theme park with the Five Seconds of Summer boys. They were also going to perform some songs for some fans and I was going to sing one song with them which was the one we worked on the week before.

"Hey Liv, how are you?" Luke asked as I met them outside the block of flats.

"I'm good, and you guys?" I asked hugging them all as they responded the same as I did.

"So you ready for fun?" Calum joked pumping his fist in the air making me laugh.

"So how many songs are you singing." I asked.

"Probably about five or six and the one with you, but then we are also going to meet some of them." Michael said and I nodded.

There was a driver of the seven seater, so Luke was in the passenger seat, Calum and Ashton were in the middle seats and I was sat with Michael in the back. Michael and I got on really well together, just as we had when we first met. We both like the same types of music, but I also liked some other stuff that he was not so keen on. I made him listen to my favourite country music which he was not too keen on.

We talked about our dreams and ambitions in music as well as life long. He told me about how he was looking for a girlfriend at the moment because he wanted someone to love and support. He told me about a girl that he has a crush on. He wouldn't say who it was, not that I would know her, but the way he talked about her was really sweet. He said that he hadn't known her for too long, but I could tell he was infatuated with her, even if he didn't say so.

"And she's the prettiest girl I have ever met, I couldn't even talk to her at first but since I have talked to her more and more, I like her more and more. It's insane, I really like her and she is perfect and I just can't get her out of my head." He said smiling as he spoke.

"Awh, that's really sweet Michael, why don't you ask her out?" I asked and he frowned.

"She-she is in a relationship and they are happy together, and he is my mate, so I can't really." He said looking away sadly and I felt really bad for him.

"Hey it'll be fine, you'll end up with who you are meant to be with, I have no doubt." I said rubbing his back and he smiled.

We continued to talk until we reached the theme park. We had a couple hours before they needed to go to the stage so we all agreed that we would walk around the park and go on some of the rides. After meeting the fans, we were going to spend some more time in the theme park before heading home.

We went on loads of the rides, and to my word, I didn't just sit on the side. I love theme parks, and the big rides have always been my favourite. I remember once when I was six at Alton Towers with my family. I went on the drop tower with my dad. Even though I was too small, I stood on tiptoes when they measured my height and I just got on.

After we had spent the last few hours on the rides. We went and got something to eat before heading over to where the boys would be performing. We ate in the backstage area that had been set up and then the boys instruments were set up on the stage. There was also a guitar being set up for me in the song I would be singing with them.

I stayed backstage as they headed onto the stage soon after. There were many screams from fans and I laughed at them on the stage. They had told me which songs they would be playing and I was looking forward to it. They were playing some of my favourites of theirs, but they weren't playing Amnesia which I loved and asked about. Michael said they weren't planning on playing that, but I was still looking forward to the songs they were going to play.