Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Small world.

I giggled at the coincidence and crossed my arms over my chest as I put all of my weight onto one leg, cocking my hip. I caught sight of Zayn, and smirked. He hadn't noticed me yet.

Then again, who would?

This club is full of girls (and guys, but not nearly as many girls) that are screaming all of the boys' names. You can bet that'd be really distracting.

Harry's husky voice started out with his solo in 'I Want' (what? I did my research after I became friends with them...), and made the girls go crazy when he changed the lyrics.

"You can be preoccupied; different dick every night," Harry sung, a playful look in his eyes as he smirked. "You've just got to say the word."

"Did he just say..." Addison's mouth gaped open a little bit as she pointed slowly at Harry.

"Yup," I said simply.

Addison scoffed. "Well, it's a good thing we didn't let Macy come."

I shrugged, a crooked smile on my face. "Eh, she already has heard that stuff before. Doesn't matter."

"I am the stereotypical 'only child', aren't I?" Addison giggled.

"There's a stereotype for that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe." Addison walked over to a couch by the wall and sat down. It wasn't occupied, entirely because all of the girls were up and screaming and trying to get to the front of the stage.

Andy caught sight of us and danced up to us, grinning like a maniac. "Surprise!"

I blinked.

"What? You don't like your surprise?" Andy pretended to frown.

"Love it," I sighed. "But why would you do that?"

"Because to be honest," Andy leaned herself against the couch's armrest. "I'm a Directioner. And I'm proud. And I wanted them to perform at my bachelorette party and so that's what I did. I got them to perform. Aren't I amaZAYN?"

"AmaZAYN?" I laughed. "You've been brainwashed by Macy, Andy. But yeah. It's cool that you got them to do this. They're really talented, aren't they?"

"Mhm," Andy nodded, dying down to normality again. "Well, I'm gonna go to the front of the stage. If one of the guys sees me, they'll know that you're here, too. Then they'll tell Zayn --- unless he was the one who saw me --- and then when they're finished performing, he'll come to find you!"

"Sure, whatever," I said nonchalantly and crossed my legs (which was hard. Skin-tight dress, you know.). "Toodloo." I smiled and gave my sister a little wave as she walked away. Well, almost skipped.

I don't understand how she's the oldest of the four of us. I'm serious.

Addison and I went to get frozen lemonade, but other than that, we didn't leave our seats at the couch. We nodded our heads to the music, and at one point, Niall and Addie made eye contact, and he was taken back a little.

Well, more than a little. He messed up the lines, so he improvised and sang, "I want, I want, I want, but that's Kanye..."

They sang a few more songs, five in total. I Want, Up All Night, One Thing, Moments, and lastly...

What Makes You Beautiful.

And my, do those Directioners at this club LOVE that song.

After the boys left the stage, all of the girls (plus some guys) started chanting 'encore' repeatedly. Eventually, Liam walked back onto the stage with a microphone, explaining that even though they wouldn't be performing any more songs, they would be staying at the club for the rest of the night and partying with them.