Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I took out the last curler in my hair and cringed at the huge ringlets in my hair.

I shouldn't have done that. Now I look like Annie.

I rolled my eyes and quickly plugged in my hair straightener.

After that was well on its way to being heated, I picked up my hairbrush and brushed through my hair, trying to tame the curls, but that didn't work the best. It just kind of made my hair a bit fluffier, and I didn't want that, because it already looked pretty fluffy because of the curls.

I picked up the hair straightener and quickly ran it through the curls, not necessarily making them straight, but more-so turning them into waves, taming them.

Finally, it looked descent, but just for a little bit more help, I grabbed a hat from the closet, and pulled it on over my head. I rushed back to the bathroom and checked myself out in the mirror.

"Dang, girl," I said sarcastically, winking at my reflection. Then I laughed full-heartedly, shaking my head at the false-arrogance.

I left the bathroom, turning the lights out as I did.

"Macy? Are you ready to go---" I barely got to finish my sentence when I heard an intense banging on the door. I raised my eyebrows, confused, and walked over to it, opening the door.

Unfortunately, though, the person didn't notice that I'd opened the door, and so they kept banging the 'door', which just so happened to be my forehead.

"Uhm... Ow?" I'd had my eyes closed when they first started hitting me, and so I opened an eye to see if they was calming down from whatever had possessed them to act so crazy.

And by 'them', I guess it was Addison ().

"Oh, hey, Toni!" She grinned. "Wait, I was hitting you, wasn't I?"

"Yes..." I sighed, walking back into the apartment. Addison followed.

"Sorry," she said, her cheeks flushing a slight pink colour. "Anyway, I heard you got roped into a One Direction concert?"

"Yep," I said, jumping up onto the kitchen counter as Addison walked over to the fridge, searching through it. Honestly, she eats so much. I don't know how she stays that thin. "Macy wanted to go really badly, and she won free tickets, so... who would pass those up?"

"Anyone who doesn't want to hang around her little sister while she's screaming her butt off because of some boy band." She pulled out some shredded cheddar cheese and closed the fridge.

"Oh my God, you aren't going to eat that plain, are you?" My eyes widened.

"Don't give me any ideas, T." She winked at me and I groaned. She laughed and opened a cupboard to find the nearly-empty bag of tortilla chips we had, and poured this all onto a paper plate. She then threw this into the microwave and hit 30 seconds. "Now, just saying. These nacho nachos, got it?"

Um...

"Wow," I said. "You said that with such a serious face, I forgot to laugh, thinking you were being literal. My bad."

After we stared at each other with serious expressions on our faces, we both burst out laughing.

"But, I am being serious about this, Toni," Addison said, taking a glass from the towel sprawled out on the counter next to me that I'd set the recently-washed dishes on to dry and filling it up with water from the sink. "You're too nice for you own good. Sisters are supposed to fight. They're supposed to steal their older sister's clothing, who is going to, in return, get pissed. The older one is supposed to be annoyed by whatever the younger one loves. Hense, you should be a Directionator, at the very most."