Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Guess who's going to Miami? ;) -Zayn

Barbara Streisand. -Toni

Nice guess. -_- -Zayn

...You? -Toni

YEP. -Zayn

Awesome. ;D -Toni

Now I am bursting with excitement.

Okay, not really.

Zayn and the rest of the boys are ditching me here in plain old New York City while they gallyander off into the Miami sunset, most likely skipping.

Well, I guess New York City isn't boring. It's just... Eh? It can get old, is what I'm trying to say. I mean, you imagine being in the same town or city for five years of your life, literally never having left it.

No matter how great the town is, you will get bored sometimes.

I put my phone away and pulled myself out of my bed, tiredly. I unconsciously walked out of my bedroom and to the closet, forcing myself to be awake enough to pick out some clothes to wear for today (After I was finished freshening up in the bathroom (shower, hair, makeup, etc.), I walked into the living room, merely passing through it to the fridge so that I could get a yogurt for breakfast.

But right as my hand curled around the refrigerator handle, it froze, as did my whole body.

I quickly did a rewind and looked over to the couch to see Mikaela and Andy still there, talking about something intensely. I guess they were already up and dressed and ready for the day.

"Uhm," I stuttered. "Hi?"

They looked up at me, and Andy's grin grew bigger, if possible.

"Tone-Tone!" she shrieked, jumping up and giving me a hug. Oh, God, I hate that nickname. Sometimes it really seems like Andy is the youngest of us four.

"We already went through this yesterday when you first got here..." I mumbled as I patted her back and she stepped away.

"Oh, right," Andy blushed and moved a stray strand of hair behind my ears. "It's just so good to see you, Toni. It's really been forever. I mean, with the wedding planning and everything..."

Oh yeah. The wedding.

Andy may be twenty-five years old, but it's still weird thinking about how she's getting married.

I remember a time when she was just twenty years old, fresh out of high school, her first day at the University of Atlanta coming quickly, when she got the call about Mom and Dad and flew out to Hawaii to mourn over their death with us.

I was thirteen at the time, and Mikaela was right around my age now when they passed.

But Macy...

Macy was only eight years old when she lost her parents. Our parents.

"Hey, Andy," I said, pushing away those depressing thoughts. "I never got to ask you yesterday. Why are you up here and not in Atlanta right now?"

"Well..." Andy bit her lip to contain the excitement that was oozing out of her. "I wanted to formally, and personally, invite you guys --- and Macy --- to my bachelorette party!"

Mikaela and I looked at each other and grinned.

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed. "When and where?"

"We're flying out to Miami tonight!" Andy said happily.

"Miami?" I laughed. "That's so ironic! Zayn just texted me---"

"Mr. British Sex God?" Andy gasped excitedly. "Oh my God, what did he say? What did he say?! Tell me!"