Hello

Naeun's POV:

My mind was lost for words. I never thought that I would run into him. If only I knew that by the end of the sea of people, I would meet him maybe I wouldn't have gone swimming out to the other end.

"Naeun?"

I looked up to the direction of the man who called my name, and there he stood : well-dressed, prepped up and in his usual handsome style. Of course, he was an Idol after all.

I stopped as I saw him. My feet were frozen while I was struggling to keep myself composed.

His eyes were fixed on me, what do I do? Is there anything for me to say?

"Taemin!"- A girl called from behind him; as I looked at her I realized this was Minah, from Girl's Day. We used to work with her, Naeun and I.

"Oh Naeun! What a surprise, looks like were having a mini reunion for the cast right?"- She began. " We just lack your partne-"

I have to go, I can't stand a conversation right now with him around. I can't pretend to be fine if it's with him being around me.

"Actually, we don't need to."- I cut her off. I felt the need of leaving now, before this would be even harder to end.

"I really have to go. It was nice seeing you."- I bowed and gave them a weak smile.

Just like that, I left with nothing but just my composed self. I walked and walked without looking back, leaving Taemin and Minah far off behind.

As I turned to the flight of stairs, I slowly climbed the stairs up and took up my time going up.

I know I can't avoid him forever, we are both Idols. We work in the same industry. The world gets smaller when we tend to avoid people. Ugh. The sad truth.

Just a few more steps and to the elevator I go. I pressed the elevator button to open, as soon as it opened I got in. The elevator soon rose up to my floor. For now, I guess I just have to be professional all over.

I rushed out just in time to meet my members coming from the waiting area.

"Naeun, what took you so long?"- Eunji asked. "Where have you been?"

I began to open my mouth but Chorong just..

"That's enough. We'll talk about that later -"
My heart rose as she said that. "For now, we have to go. We have to shoot spiels before we perform. Come on, they're waiting."- She scoffed.

We all walked back to the elevator, everyone walking fast. I can hear our heels rubbing, stomping off the floor. I guess we all were just in a rush.

Ugh.

Everyone ran off to the studio. Make up and hair stylists were all over me. Maybe my makeup was all damaged and my hair tangled from my struggle with the people on the other floor.

We entered the studio and found the MCs sitting down, reading the flow. I recognized Kim Kwanhee, he was a very funny person, comedian of some sort.

Beside him was Kim Yoo Jung, a young lady she is.I recognized her since she did a cover of our song Mr. Chu in a music show. She did great, doing it solo.

My eyes slowly darted to the two guys across her. Of course, they were EXO. I easily recognized Suho, and the other was Baekhyun. They were both busy reading up their papers not noticing our presence.

"Okay guys, Apink is here."-  The PD said as he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

We all entered the studio quietly. The MCs except for Suho, looked our way. He was still busy highlighting his lines on the papers.