Officially Missing You?

Naeun's POV:

I have kept myself busy the whole time; accompanied the girls to different places, shopping, eating and of course taping.

I heard we were going to do "Apink Showtime", another reality tv show. This would be fun, taping this as I am with the members. This show just happend to be my next reality show after "We Got Married".  I miss the feeling of excitement filming it, but then ~ there's no reason for me to feel ungrateful for I am with my members.

I shoved my phone to the bed, keeping it next to me just gives me more thoughts on contacting Taemin.Maybe I should just take a bath? I just seem to forget that I still haven't.

Namjoo entered the room suddenly and dropped lazily on my bed.

"Yah Namjoo, go to your bed. Why lay on mine?"- I told her off. She sighed heavily and rolled more on my bed.

"Ugh. I don't want to. It's a bum to go up."- She said pointing on her bed which was above mine.

"Fine then. . . "- I gave in. "Just don't mess up the bed, my phone's there too.  I'll just go take a bath."- I reminded her before I went.

Namjoo didn't answer back,  I guess she fell asleep. That was fast, maybe she was too tired. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.

I tied my hair and took my clothes off, putting them aside. Wrapped up in a towel, I adjusted the temperature of the shower. I forgot how tiresome this can be.

I stepped in the shower for a warm bath. The moment the water runs on me there was a loud banging on the door.

"Naeun-ah!"- Namjoo knocked.

Ugh, Namjoo again. What does she want now. . .I wrapped myself again in a towel as fast as I could before I opened the door.

"Naeun-ah! Naeun-ah, could you hurry?!"- She shouted from the other side.

"Could you wait?!"- I felt myself going mad. I told her I was taking a bath, now here she was nagging me to open up!

What's with her!? I finally finished and opened the door.

"Finally, you opened the door!" - She exclaimed.

"What? What do you want?"- I asked my eyebrows furrowing.

"Someone's been calling ~but it's gone. Maybe he'll call again so here. . ."- She yawned as she handed me the phone.

"Now I'm going back to sleep." -She marched off back to the room lazily and I went back to the shower room.

I closed the door and opened the shower once more. The phone then started ringing.Who was calling at this moment? He certainly was at his wrong timing . . .
.
.
.

Taemin's POV:

I can't help it anymore. It really has been a while since I heard anything from her.

My thoughts had been fighting to call her or not.In the end, I decided I should call. There would be nothing to lose if I tried calling right?