Operation: Day Out Disaster

Naeun's POV:

I woke up to the barking of the dog.She was near my window, looking over something. Wow. She actually barks. I actually haven't heard her bark before.

I got up and walked hazily to see why she was barking. Mom and Dad have already arrived and they were waiting for me to open the door to the house.

I ran down and left my door open to let the dog follow me. I opened the door the moment I reached it.

"Sorry." - I said. It did take me a lot of time to open the door since I was in a deep sleep.

Mom and Dad dropped down to the sofa. Both looked tired.

"So Mom? What happend?" - I asked.

"Well we had a meet up with our old friend. He's from the overseas so we had a lot of catching up to do."

"Oh. So that's why? Wait have you eaten? I think I can cook you some egg rolls?"

"No, were both fine. We're going up to get some sleep.Here-" Dad held out a coffee from Starbucks and some donuts. " Your breakfast."

They both gathered their stuff and went up.

"Good Night then?"

" Okay sweetheart." - Mom screamed from their room.

I went to the kitchen and got some food for the dog. I gave it to her and she soon ate happily

.As I was done, I started eating too.

Today, I think we would go to the dog spa. Walking was my original plan but it looks like its gonna rain so we'll ditch that for now.

I cleaned up what we ate and changed clothes.I wore a hat and a shirt over a hoodie maybe people would notice and crowd over. I didn't want attention now,that was the last thing I wanted now.

Now we were on our way to the spa. I thought well of grooming the dog to look even more cuter.

A little haircut, a nice bath, cutting of nails and being brushed most likely. For humans that sure is relaxing but for a dog, that I don't know.

We now stopped at a Pet Spa for dogs. As we entered the shop, I noticed the bystanders outside staring at me. I lowered my hat and entered the shop. There were only three customers as I entered. I felt relieved by the number of customers.

The shop looked really cute. They had nice walls painted with pastel colors. They had rooms which looked like a nursery for a baby. The dogs were treated nicely; they feed them too.This would be nice.

"Good Morning! Welcome to Nice Paws, how may we help you?" - The girl asked.

"I want to groom my dog.What do you suggest would look nice on her?"

I lifted the dog to let her see.

"Oh I think trimming, a bath, some massage, nail cutting and some brushing would do." - She happily suggested.

"How much would that be?" -

I felt uneasy I didn't know exactly how much this would cost. Manager released my one or two years allowance since I never claimed it so I think I can spend until 200000 won.

"That would be 45,000 won Maam."

Oh that would be alright. 45000 won is okay for a Dog's spa or maybe not?

Maybe I should do the financing later? Maybe I should.

"Okay,we'll take that."

"Can I have the name of the dog please?"

Just A Borrowed SpouseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara