The Fault in Me

Taemin's POV:

I woke up to the sound of male voices.Ugh, who could be here? Can't they see that a person was sleeping? As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my members surrounding me. No wonder why they didn't care I was sleeping.I quickly got up and stretched.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"- I asked as I yawned.

"Oh. Taeminnie, We're here to see Eve and we brought you dinner."- Minho said as he held up a packed dinner from my favorite restaurant.

"Thanks hyung,but you didn't have to."- I said as I got the meal on my lap.

"So how's Eve doing?"- Jonghyun asked.

"She's asleep because of the medicines because of the operation."- I answered.

"Operation?!"- They all exclaimed.

"Yes, there was a need for it. You see Eve ate up a someth-"

"We all know that already."- Key said breaking me off.

"How did you know? Did Manager tell you?"- I asked. Did Manager tell them? Manager always advances when it comes to me telling them the news.

"No, Chorong did."- Onew answered.

I felt my ears go deafen. Chorong of Apink?

Oh, right I remember Umma mentioned about someone Naeun having company.

There was a sudden knock on the door.All our eyes darted off to the door. I wonder who would that be.The door slowly opened and in came...

"Chorong!?"- Jonghyun exclaimed.

My eyes widened at the sight of her. Was Naeun with her? Or do I have any right to ask that after what I've done?

"Good evening, sunbaenims."- She greeted as she bowed to us.

I shyly bowed to her and so did the hyungs only they were pleased to see her.

"What are you doing here?"- Minho asked.

"Oh. I was just getting my bag and Naeun's as well. We forgot it a while ago, we thought that we would be able to get back after we talked to Tae"- Her words suddenly drowned as she realized my presence.

"Oh, so that's why."- Jonghyun said as he shifted topics from all the awkwardness. "I thought you wanted to go and have dinner with us."

I nudged Jonghyun. " I thought you had dinner."- I whispered.

"I thought too."- He answered,waiting for Chorong's reply.

"I'd love to"- Chorong said " but then the girls are expecting me to bring dinner especially now that Naeu-" she stopped as she remembered that I was there.

"I'm sorry, I can't maybe next time?"- She said.

The hyungs all nodded as Chorong got their bags by the table near the door. She held them like she was ready to leave.

"Okay then, we'll hold onto that for now."- Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, and bring Eunji-sshi okay?"- Key said.

How nice would it be if I could ask her to bring Naeun with her too but looking at it no words left my mouth even when she came.

Words just formed in me. Wanting to ask how Naeun was, but then how can I? How do you ask how she was doing when you know she's not. And that was all because of me.