Leave

Naeun's POV:

The people crowded over me but then they gave a little space of my own when I fell. They somehow surrounded me in a circle, still watching closely.

"Naeun, what do we do?"- Megan asked as she tightened her grip on me.

"I'm thinking..."- I said wrecking my brain.

Calling Manager was too much, if he saw the situation like this he'll never let me go to school without a bunch of bodyguards protecting me.

I just hope a professor or some staff would notice all the commotion that's happening and send the students off to their schedules.

Whispers began to come once more and so did the girls began to squeal. Squealing stronger than before, I wonder why...

It can't be because of me right? It seemed wrong for them to act like that since I was a female but maybe...

Maybe someone appeared out of thin air or something?

Megan nudged my elbow which caught my attention. As I saw her looking towards the back, I too turned my ways to that direction.

My eyes soon found the reason why peoole were cheering.

"Taemin?"- I muttered as my eyes darted towards him who was walking near me.

"Naeun."- He said. His voice felt a familiar feeling of warmth. It was in it that I had found my comfort and...

Downfall, the downfall for love.

I stared intently into his eyes, somehow searching his reasons why he came. Words left me, as I was too shocked to see him.

Surprises such as this, are way out of my expectations, making me lose my senses...

"What's happening here?"- A staff said making her way across the crowd.

Ugh. I hope Manager doesn't hear about this..

Taemin's POV:

I was standing still as Naeun was just in my reach. Tension came as I realized her presence and everyone else's too. They were all surrounding us, closely watching.

What do I do now?

"What's happening here?"- A woman said. The crowd was soon parting, revealing a lady in her mid forty's or fifty's. As she reached the center, I began to realize this was definitely some staff or something.

Her gaze looked stern but her eyes dropped the expression as she saw Naeun.

"Naeun? Are you alright?"- She asked. I suppose everyone here was worried about Naeun.

"I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about."- She said giving her a reassuring smile.

As Naeun replied, she turned her heel and found me right before her. There suddenly came silence in between us.

"And who is he?"- She asked said pointing at Taemin. " I don't think he is a student of the University. How did he come inside?"- She asked.

I began to sense trouble, I hope she won't sent me out.

"I'm Lee Taemin."- I said giving her a bow.

"Are you a student of this school?"- She asked. "I believe, I haven't seen you before."

How do I sort this thing? I bet she'll send me out if she'll know I am no student of this school.

I began to open my mouth but then...

"Please Doctor Kim. He's with me."- Naeun suddenly blurted out making me surprised.