The Wedding

Naeun's POV:

The girls were all doing their makeup while Dongwoon and Woo Hyun went ahead since they were not sure of what they would wear.Or maybe they had nothing to wear yet? Guys really love to procastinate. Maybe girls too, as to it applies to Bomi and Chorong unnie as well.

I watched them all,go excited for the wedding and preparing. I wonder if I would feel excited for my photoshoot once they dress me up later. Yey?

Not.

That would never happen.

I busied myself reading magazines,watching them won't help me feel better about being left behind.
I read and read and read. I finished the whole stack of magazines when they were all done.

They all looked pretty and decent. As usual, the girls were always presentable. I thought there would be a touch of pink on their clothes. In Chorong's case it was her coat and skirt which was cottony pink.Eunji and Bomi were not wearing pink at all.

No touch of pink at all.

Too much of pink won't do anymore. After all, we're already Apink.

I stood from my seat as the girls had paid their fees with Ha Ni. And that was the sign we would go now, finally! After a long period of sitting down,reading magazines and watching them with jealousy, we were now going out of the hairshop.

We all bid Ha Ni goodbye, and thanked her.

"Have fun on the Wedding girls! And Good Luck with the photoshoot Naeun!" - Ha Ni shouted as we all positioned ourselves in the car.

"Thanks Ha Ni! We'll be alright!" - Eunji said.

We all waved goodbye to Ha Ni. Soon the car was moving and we were on the road now. Manager sat right on front. He was already reading papers which I assume was my layouts for the shoot and my schedule.

"Naeun-sshi, you'll be driven to your location last. Your location shoot is a little farther than Key's Wedding place."- Manager said.

"Why? Where is Key's Wedding?" - Bomi asked.

"It's in the cruise ship by the Han River."- Manager replied.

"Oh. How romantic. A cruise ship wedding." - Chorong said.

Oh. A cruise ship by the Han River huh? Yes, it is undeniably romantic but hearing it, it's not new to me anymore.
I couldn't help but grin. It reminded me of Taemin's surprise for my birthday, the event we had on the very same wedding location of Key's.

"Naeun-ah, why are you smiling?"- Bomi asked.

Their eyes suddenly darted towards me. Everyone stared at me as I felt my face turn red.

"Nothing. It just seems romantic."- I replied.

Bomi and Chorong continued talking about the wedding while Eunji stared and smiled at me maliciously.I can't help but grin.

The girls didn't know about the cruise event Taemin did for me. Only Eunji did among them all. I never got the chance to tell them because I just didn't want to. That night, was memorable and as much as I can, I want the memory to stay only to the two of us.

Still. I do envy them. No matter what, I am jealous.

Taemin's POV:

Night has come as we were on the road. It was nearly 6 n the evening now,we have been on the road for too long already.Manager, Jonghyun and I were all mum on the car. I suppose we were all tired from preparing.