A Walk Around the Block

Taemin's POV:

Naeun and I rested for a while on a nearby bench. People started to recognize us again as they passed. Girls came as usual and some were making aegyos at me. I looked over to Naeun. Her expression seemed to change. She was pretty annoyed by the looks of it.

Maybe she was jealous? I became uneasy as she heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?"- I asked, my whole attention fixed on her.

"I'm okay...

Its just that I can't feel my legs. They're numb from all the walking."- She said massaging her foot.

I knelt down, low enough to reach her foot and began to massage.I can't say I'm pretty good with massages but Minho taught me some things since he is pretty athletic.

I guess it was useful to be athletic. 

"Taemin, get up.

You don't have to do that "- She said.

"No, just let me."- I said shrugging her off.
She didn't argue back but sat still as I finished massaging her.

"There is it okay?"- I asked as I stood up.

"Yes, it lessened a bit...

Thank you."

"Could you walk then?"- I asked.

"I'm okay, I could just walk slowly."

"Slowly?"- I exclaimed.

"No, walking slowly would take forever to get you home."

"There's no such thing as forever."

"Then there will be, if you will walk going home."- I teased.

"What do you want me to do then?

Float on air? Crawl?"- She said sarcastically.

I thought of carrying her but that would be too awkward. Maybe piggyback was more comfortable since we did that before. A piggyback would do.

The thought of another skinship just makes me smirk a little. A little not to obvious for Naeun to notice.

"No we can't walk. Hop on."

"Hop on? Where?"

The moment she asked I knelt down for her to climb up.

"Here on my back."

Whispers were now around as I knelt down for her. Some girls were gossiping. I wanted to leave the place before they will be able to say somethings that will hurt Naeun.

Naeun seemed to hesitate whether she should hop on or not.

"Naeun-ah,come on."

She came by me and hopped on silently. I had her on my back and I started to walk. The crowd gave way for me to pass. They parted into two as I passed by the middle.

"Are you okay up there?" - I asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"- She asked.

I felt that she was conscious of her being on my back. Maybe she was bothered bout her weight or what. She told me girls tend to do that.

"So far, I'm still okay. You seem lighter than before."

"Like how much do I weigh now?" - She asked.

"About sixty- four kilograms?"- I teased