Some Night

Taemin's POV:

It's nearly eight in the evening, and we were just done with dinner. Jonghyun, Onew and I were the ones left.

The moment we arrived at our dorm, the three of us were plainly chilling; Minho was out at once, filming drama while we took our time watching Key prepare himself for his date with his virtual wife.

He kept dashing here and there before he finally left.

We were done eating dinner so Onew and I began clearing up the table. Jonghyun did the cooking so that meant we had to clear up. Ugh, "Division of Labor".

I began washing up the dishes as Onew wiped off the table.

"So, how's our Taeminnie doing?"- Onew asked beginning a conversation.

"Well, Taeminnie's been fine."- I answered.
"Tired lately."

" Tired of what?"

"Practice, recordings, preparations for the solo stage... just everything."

"You've been spacing out lately. Is there something bothering you aside from your solo?"

Of course, pressure with that, my conscience and guilt towards Naeun. That has been making me space out lately. The sad thoughts.

"I'm  just buried with my thoughts. That's all."

"You know, you should get rid of those thoughts. If its a problem, then you have to face it so you'd be able to focus on things.

You can never run from a problem, Taemin. It'll haunt you down, until you face it." He said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, hyung."- I said finishing the dishes.
True, problems are problems. Haunting people down till they learn to face it.

"Oh by the way, Manager said  your schedules are on the drawer. You'll be discussing it with him tomorrow, so make sure you'll read it. You haven't got much time."

Time. Speaking of time. What time was it?

My gaze turned towards the clock. It was eight-thirty now, I remembered. I had to meet Kai by nine.

"Hyung, I'll be heading out. Going to meet Kai in a few minutes and I'd be using my car so don't tell the service."-

"Okay, be careful. Media and fans are out there."

"Okay, thanks."

I made my way to the living room and found my schedule. Tons and piles of paper were neatly arranged in a folder. Okay, so I actually had a lot coming.

I grabbed my keys and soon enough I was on the road. Kai and I would be meeting by the Han River, which was a good fifteen minute drive from my dorm.

We usually play there. Late nights and early mornings were our usual time there since the fans don't know when we do go there. In short, everyone is asleep. We're the ones left to play.

I arrived on the area, spotting a number of people. I wore a face mask to cover my identity. Kai was still out of sight and so I decided to read my schedules.

"Lee Taemin Solo Schedule : Danger "

My eyes darted off towards the dates. A whole lot of costume fitting,  prepping up for a new look and of course the meetings.

This was definitely normal except on the part that the members were not with me.

I began skimming and scanning the dates; shooting the music video would happen like a month away. That seemed to be so far away...