Puppy Love

Naeun's POV:

I got up unusually today I thought I had a dream. The moment I opened my eyes I then realized I was at home. The pale ceiling and the walls of my room made me feel it.

I checked the time and figured I woke up early.

Wow.

I took a fast bath since I was too excited of what might happen today. For now, I kept Taemin out of my mind. I knew he was coming back soon and now that I'm with my family; bonding seems fun.

I went down to get some breakfast. The moment I walked out my room, the sweet aroma filled my nostrils making my stomach grumble more.

I dashed down to the stairs and sat on the table. Dad was there drinking his coffee while Mom was making pancakes.

" Good morning Dad! Good morning Mom! " - I greeted as I planted a kiss on each of their cheeks.

" So how's your sleep?" - Mom asked as she brought the pancakes to the table.

"It was great but now I'm really hungry."

I got some pancakes and stuff myself with it. Home cooked food is the best really. Some maybe different and nice but nothing ever beats home cooked meals.

"When you're done eating, you can change to somthing else." - Dad said pointing out to my clothes.

Was there something wrong with what I wore. I was wearing a hoodie and some sports shorts. It looks decent to me.

"Why?"

" We're going to church. It's a Sunday today."

"Oh."

Ohhh, so it was a Sunday today. I looked over to what I wore. True, it is decent but not 'that decent' to go in, when you go to Church so yes.

I think I have to change.

Breakfast seemed fast since we had to go to Church. Thinking about it, it's been a long while since I went to Church with my family like I did before.

I took my bath and changed to a white dress. I paired it with some flats that I barely used. When I was done, I put some little makeup and stuffed my cellphone, shades, earphones and refreshing set on my little sling bag.

Now, I was set to go.

" Naeun, we're leaving." Mom shouted.

I grabbed my stuff and left the room quickly. Soon enough we were all settled down in Dad's car.

This car had a different feeling not like my service. The service was for work usually.
Tapings, rehearsals, practices, guestings and recordings.

This car was pretty different since this didn't involve work with it. It involved family.

The Church was a little long ride from our house but it was fun. I didn't see much from the neighborhood now. So many changes had taken place. Some houses were a little different,  modern in a way. There were shops that weren't there before but were now built. Change is really inevitable.

How long have I gone? It's been three years.

Just three long years...

Soon enough we arrived at Church. There were a lot of families when we arrived.

We hopped off the car after finding a nice space to park. We all started to walk towards the entrance, a lot of people stared at me. Mom and Dad seemed keen about it. All of whom I suppose knows Mom since they all greeted and smiled at us or maybe it was because they knew of me being an Idol?
No. Maybe not right?