Single Or Divorced?

Naeun's POV:
It's been a week since Key got married.The girls shared stories right after they got back. Their stories got me, Namjoo and Hayoung really jealous.

Much more, Taemin was there.
Okay. Now I wish that I should have went there too.

Anyways, clearly there is nothing I can do. It happend already. For now, I just had to finish cleaning really quick.The wedding episode will be aired by 5 pm in the afternoon and by now it's already 4:15. Why did they have to schedule a general cleaning on a day like this?

"I think the room's really clean already. Can we stop now? My back aches already?"- Namjoo said as she sat on the sofa.

"Namjoo, could you stop complaining? All of us are tired too."- Bomi said.

"If you're tired too then rest. Isn't it a given? And besides it's going to be We Got Married soon, I can't miss it when I didn't know what happend in the ceremony."- Namjoo said.

"Okay that's enough!"- Chorong said as she snapped at Bomi and Namjoo."I think we did well on cleaning. Let's call this off."

"Yey!"- Namjoo said as she made faces at Bomi. Bomi's face was also relieved.

The two acted like they were some kids fighting and picking quarrels at each other. I guess that was because they were too tired.

The day seemed quick as well, maybe it was because we were preoccuppied with cleaning. I sat down and looked around.The dorm looked pretty cleaned now that we've cleaned it. I feel a little proud and a whole lot of tiredness.

Namjoo now turned on the television set and sat right next to me.She sat there switching channels as every second passed. Honestly, she could break the television with that but I suppose she was looking for We Got Married's channel.

"Namjoo, would you hand me the remote? I could find WGM than you can."- I said.

"Fine,fine."- She said as she tossed the remote to me.

As I began changing channels, Chorong appeared out of nowhere.

"What do think you're doing?"- She snapped at us.

"We're going to watch tv. Isn't it obvious?"- Namjoo said

Chorong sighed.

"You guys, should wash up before watching tv. You'll both be lazy when the show starts."

Namjoo and I groaned. Watching tv or shower? Of course,watch tv but Chorong Unnie would nag all night long if one of us don't go take a bath.

"Yah! It's starting!"- Namjoo shouted to signal the others.

Hayoung and Eunji came running towards us and sat. As I looked all the members were here except for Bomi. Where could she be?

"Eunji, where's Bomi?"- I asked.

Eunji looked around us and noticed it too.

"She might be at the bathroom, showering."

"Oh."- I replied. So someone's using the bathroom meaning...

I can watch while Bomi's still there. I hope she comes out when the show ends.

"When Bomi's done, one of you has to go shower up."- Chorong said.

Ugh. Shower.

The scene played along. I really was excited to watch this episode. I was excited for Key's wife. Her expression actually and how Eunji would bring chaos to the wedding.