We Just Ended?

Naeun POV:

It's been a week since we filmed our last time in We Got Married. The feeling is strange,now that I have nothing to look forward to.

I never thought that I would actually get the feeling of being "Virtually Married".

I had a good and hard time but the hardest part of it was;  it never intended to last long. I can't imagine how it would be easy to forget such feelings. . .

How someone was pushed to you at a sudden time and now that person is pulled back from you. Like he was something I just borrrowed.

What a show.

I'm thankful for this though,because of this I knew him.

Lee Taemin.

"Yah. . . It's starting!" Chorong shouted as she pulled me to watch with them. I wish she could tell by the looks of my face that I wasn't interested to watch.

I couldn't help but walk hazily to the TV set as all the members gathered. I don't know why I found myself watching the last of it but still; I am now. All of us settled down quietly as if we were watching some great romantic comedy movie.

Actually it was,
except that this story has no certainty of a happy ending, it was just an ending.

The ending of my virtual marriage. Nothing more, nothing less.

I sat quietly next to Eunji, looking around everyone just seems so quiet.I guess they too aren't expecting much happiness from this. They know too well that it was my last with him. Even so, they wanted to see how it has ended for their curiousity.

I sat there watching as if I don't know what will happen. The scenes soon came indicating its close.

I looked down, knowing I will never be able to watch it without my tears falling. I was sure enough that tears had come rolling down my cheek. Looking away, I quickly wiped them off before any of them would notice it.

As my eyes avoided the television set, it landed on my members who were too focused on watching. Looking at them, their eyes began to water.

Soon, I felt Bomi crying. Hearing her sniffs and all, it made me sure that she was. One by one everyone just teared up. My eyes turned its gaze towards the television as Taemin began to sing. I watched as I may never hear him sing for me.

The thought along just made me wish that time would just stop. That he was really mine and not just for some time.

Why did I agree to be played with this?  All along I thought of the program as a mere entertainment show, something that wouldn't involve my emotions personally;  yet here I was acting so unprofessional. In everything I did, I knew that I was totally honest with it.

Even if it meant my feelings...

As he sang, I didn't bare holding back my tears. They all came down as I felt too weak to compose myself...

"Could you remember only this?