Fairy God-Couple?

Taemin's POV:

Today's the dinner cruise I prepared. I checked on the yacht a day before and decided to rent the whole of it. It was really fancy and romantic.

If Naeun came, I wouldn't want some people with us. For some reason, we were more comfortable when it was just us. It felt more good~ private really. 

The thought of us made my cheekbones rise up to the heavens but knowing that we won't be seeing each other in a long long time would make me feel frustrated.

If I could just pack her up in my bag, we'd all be fine. "Happy together" if that's what other people say. That would be selfish of me but still quite the impossible.

I headed early to the yacht. I wanted to check if the food prepared was what we both wanted, if the weather was perfect for sailing, if there was nothing wrong with the yacht, if the setup was okay and merely just EVERYTHING.

I might have acted paranoid but I just wanted everything to be perfect.Between Naeun and I, I was more into this. I realized I was a romantic as we were married.

Everything seemed perfect now. The food, the candle-light dinner, the yacht itself and even the weather. I guess it was on my side today. It was getting dark, sooner or later maybe she would appear out of thin air.

Now, I wonder how Key would take her here? I didn't know, he never told me. I think both of us would be surprised by the turning of the events.

I began to prepare myself. I changed to nice clothes and fixed my hair. I checked on the mirror one last time.

 I checked on the mirror one last time

I look fine right?

In a matter of minutes,I buttoned myself up

In a matter of minutes,I buttoned myself up. I ended up changing real fast. I was scared that she would appear suddenly when I was changing. That would be so awkward.