Dog-Lover

Naeun's POV:

I found my temporary dog on a Sunday. A great blessing from God.

We all went home on our car. I had the dog on my lap on our way back home.He seemed tired but cute. It was a while when I realized it was sound asleep.I can't help but caress its fur. It felt great.

Mom was throwing glances at me. She was keen to let me have the dog for a night but for a long time?

Her expression just says NO.

Not that she hates them,its just she's not a dog person. She's simply a person. That's it.

The familiar figure of my house was now closeby. Soon enough we were parking our car now..

The moment the engine stopped, I hopped off the car and went straight to my room bringing the dog with me.

I put him down,remove makeup,tied my hair and changed to "play clothes"? Do you call it play clothes when you're playing with a dog not with a child?

Oh.Whatever.

After I changed we went to the kitchen to find him something to eat. I opened the refrigerator and cleared it up.Looks like we don't have dog food here.

"Naeun, what are you looking for?" -Dad asked.

"I was looking for Dog Food. Do we have one here?"

"Since when did we have dog food? It's just now that we had a dog."

"Oh right, I knew that."

Dad shook his head in disbelief. He must have thought I was out of my mind as he climbed to their room.

So if we didn't have dog food? How was this dog suppose to eat? How are we suppose to play? We don't have supplies.

Oh well. I think we have to head out to buy some.

I had my phone back on the bag since I thought I wouldn't need it. I'll be gone just for thrity minutes so I left the house only with money for the supplies and the dog.

I wanted to walk with it, the start of being a temporary pet owner? Taking my time with this little thing.

Taemin's POV:

Finally, a flight back to Korea. Just a few minutes and were going to start flying. I never felt more relieved. A flight back was what I really wanted now.

I planned my week for the first time. I wanted to make sure I would see my dog and I would see Naeun.

I haven't told her that I was coming back sooner than what she thought but hey,I wanted to surprise her. It wouldn't be one if I bursted the concept of surprise.

The moment I reached Korea,I'll take a break. A whole day to myself. Maybe sleeping or talking to a wall. Something that has nothing to do with people or going out. Rest would be the perfect word.

The next day I'll see Naeun or my dog. Maybe both? I don't know. If I see my dog then I would see my family as well then.

I called Naeun's manager to see if her sched was full. Maybe we could go somewhere if she wasn't.

 Maybe we could go somewhere if she wasn't