Long Distance

Naeun's POV:

We were now back from our rest days. Time to work again. I could hear myself sigh even just by the thought of it. No one seemed too happy about it but~ I guess we felt thankful that we still had something going on. That we had actual jobs.

This job was a dream before but now that were actually living the dream it would sound stupid of me to complain to something  I've signed up for right?

Trainee days were over and this was the real thing. A whole lot more of hardship but at the end of the day I got what I wanted.

It was to be an Idol.

Now, that I managed to get through it I don't know what's next for me. . . Maybe studies? But I have to keep that thought away, idols rarely got their chance of studying because of hectic schedules.

Speaking of hectic scheds, I wonder how Taemin is doing. By the things he said, I think he was more occupied than I was.

He had a world tour coming. All the hardship of practicing and pressure just gets to him these days. He was my senior and by that, he had far more experience than I did. It was tiring yet- I never heard him complain as this was his passion. I admire that part of him.

I haven't heard anything from him yet after we had our dinner cruise. Lately my life has been replaying that very same night but then I have to remember how reality can be. 

He actually left for his world tour days ago.Their first stop for the world concert was here in Seoul.

It seemed pretty successful, though I didn't go; I just knew it was. Naturally, it would be. I wanted to see it though, their concert . . But then~ it would provide much issues going on.

Our companies were different and that itself just gives us the lower hand on how we were suppose to act with each other. I was his dongsaeng (junior) and he was a sunbaenim (senior). Much more, his fans. I know they'd give a variety of reactions if I showed up.

I received hate even just by the show. It was still a part of my job, being casted in We Got Married to be his wife. I didn't know he was going to be my husband anyway. Now, that the show was over it will give them more reason to hate me for being there despite the fact that we were done.

Now they were going to Mexico or some other country. That, I wasn't sure of. He was just a country apart. Indeed, he was getting farther as it was a world tour.

I hate to admit it but. . . I actually miss him but then~ I had to understand that he can't give me some  of his attention now. What do I do now?

I will have to wait until he has time but thinking about it~ when will he ever have time? I guess we both had to understand our situation since we were Idols.

Like we had a choice right?

My schedules were now fixed too and I've never been happier for that. I actually needed something that would keep me from thinking or worrying about him. I needed to be busy.

Nights were usually filled with me, wide awake on my bed and simply thinking about useless thoughts. By now,I guess my nights would just be me and my weary self hoping to get some rest.