Just Realized

Taemin's POV:

Mom went home to rest while I was left with Eve here in the ward. Looking at Eve's sleeping, she was plainly calm. I feel thankful that Eve was fine but that was because of Naeun.

She came to bring Eve just in time, and went to me just to be a messenger of Eve's condition. I wish I could thank her but even a word to her was just so hard to say after what I've done.

I can't help but scratch my head hoping that I would be able to get through my thoughts.

"I knew you'd be here."- A hollow voice said. As I raised my head, I noticed it was Manager.

"Manager I-"

"The meeting got cancelled, they moved it on a weekend."- He said.

Phew. I thought I missed it since I skipped it myself. I wonder why they moved it.

"Manager,By any chance was the cancellation of the meeting because of my absence?"- I asked.

"Somehow yes but the big bosses requested for it to be moved since there was a conflict with the schedules."- He answered.

"So no harm done huh?- I asked softly.

"The company, well no...

But to Naeun, yes."

I looked at him as he said that and there he patted my back.

"You know for some reason, you went overboard."- He said.

"What do you mean hyung?"- I asked.

"You know exactly what I mean, Taemin."

My mind rattled to the things I've said and there I remember...

"I think I know hyung, I remember."

"Then, what do you plan to do? Aren't you going to say you're sorry?"- He asked.

"Of course, I will, it's just that I don't know how."

"What do you mean by how? Isn't it enough to say you're sorry sincerely?"

"I don't know hyung, I feel messed up."

"Then you should do it as soon as possible."- He said.

"Why?"

"Because you have to, can you stand to your conscience knowing that Naeun's hurt and crying for days for the things you've done?"

Manager's right, Naeun would be like that for days and I don't want her hurt like this because of me.

"You better apologize Taemin because it may be the hardest and cheapest thing to do but it will save the greatest thing you both have."

"And what is that?" - I asked.

"Your relationship."- He said.

I can't help but nod at his words. True enough, everything he said was right.More than that, I should apologize.

"If only you could have seen her, the hurt in her eyes at the words you've said."- He said as he heaved out a sigh.

I know Manager, I know.

"Your members saw her on the way down. She was crying heavily they said."

"The members? What were they doing there?"- I asked. How could the members go there, I mean I didn't know there was a schedule for SHINee.