Showtime

Taemin's POV:

We walked down to the dressing rooms and found ourselves in a crowded state. I stopped and stared at the view.The scene was so chaotic, everyone was busy on their own way.

Crew people were just everywhere, makeup artists and hairstylists were busy with there thing.

"Taemin! Look out!"- Minho shouted.

I looked behind me and found a rack of clothes running towards my way. Going to runover me. I leapt to the other side, making me fall to the ground.

"Are you okay?"- Jonghyun asked as they ran towards me.

"I'm fine."- I said as I stood up, fixing myself.

"Next time, don't be out of your senses."- Key reminded.

We managed to get through the busy hallway and found ourselves in our assigned dressing rooms. As we entered, stylists, hairstylists and makeup artists were all waiting to prep us up.

We sat down and they all began to work on us.
.
.
.
.
.

Minutes after the preparation, we were now done.We've been prepped up really well and ready for the performance.

"Okay SHINee, you're up next."- A crew member said as he knocked on the door.

Soon as he said that,the members jolted up and went. I saw them rushing and so I got up from my dresser and thanked the people who fixed me in a hurried manner.

I felt embarassed about having to leave so quickly without thanking them.
I found the members rushing down below a staircase. I forgot we were in some special platform, for the entrance.

"Go to your places."- Onew said and we all did.

I can hear the crowd, the fans were screaming and cheering on.

I felt my heart beating fast as I clutched on it.The feeling just feels so new everytime. I held on to my rosary bracelet and with one last sigh, I stood there.

.

.

.

Naeun's POV:

The members and I have finally settled in our table,it was right up front. Center really.

I feel more comfortable now,simply sitting down next to Chorong. Remembering how things were a while ago, I was having a breakdown.

It was so embarassing.

I looked around and glimpse, wondering which groups were sitting nearby. I do hope, EXO was far away from us, at least I won't have to feel embarassed by Kai's presence.

I read the table assignmemts and found the groups' names who were near to us. By our left it was SNSD, a senior girl group. I look up to them a lot.

EXID, BTS and Infinites surrounded us. I see Myungsoo waved just at me and so I returned a weak smile.

As I looked at the right, I found Girl's Day just right next to us. I recognized Minah, I knew her as we worked together on a project.