No no no

Taemin's POV:

The members and I were back on our table. Awards were already given to some groups by the time we got back.

"Hey! "- Suho greeted as he dragged a seat towards us.

"Oh Suho!"- Onew said as he gave Suho a brotherly hug and they both sat down.

"Congratulations on your performance. That was really a blast."- He said.

"Thanks but you don't need to overdo it, hyung. You're just flattering us."- Minho said.

"No, it's not that! "- He denied.

"Can we join you?"- Kai and Sehun asked as they both sat behind us.

"Why?"- Suho asked.

"The table's quite full."- Sehun reasoned out. I looked over towards their table and found EXO's members in a tight position. So much for having a twelve boy group, huh?

We made room for the two and so everyone in our table just moved for them. Once we were settled I sat down quietly and began reading the program. I wonder who will perform next, I lost track on the groups that were performing. . .

"Who's performing next?"- I asked.

"Apink."- Sehun replied dully.

"Oh"- That was all I managed to say.
The people on the table soon eyed on me after hearing Apink's name. My cheeks rose up as they gave me maliscious smiles.

I like it though, when they think of her name then they think of mine~ like something connected. . .

I looked over and glimpsed at their table, just checking if Sehun was probably pranking on me.

Their table seems empty,I guess they're preparing for their performance too. Maybe Sehun was right all along. . .

If they were performing now then that  would be the first I'd be seeing them onstage as an audience. Usually, I monitor their performance backstage or in the waiting room or even just by Youtube or Television. 

The lights began to dim, a sign that a group was about to perform. The crowd started cheering and soon the wide screen was now filled with six figures.

Surely this was Apink.
Realizing my position now, I'll be right on front of Naeun's position in her dance.

Surely this was Apink.

My eyes were locked with Naeun as she soon appeared. She seemed different onstage but still kept the cute and innocent image. I stayed at Suho's back as I watched them perform.