Love on Doubt?

Taemin's POV:
Another day to work in the studio.Life went back to normal.The company will soon officially launched me as SOLO to the public; I'll be busier than ever this time.

Choreography has been set to be made by some choreographer just by my age, Ian Eastwood. I've seen his videos before and he was really good. His style was close to mine, I can't wait to meet him.

"Taemin, you'll be set to leave on the 2nd week of August."- Manager said as he shoved me an envelope.

"Leave? What do you mean?"- I asked.

Manager eyed on the envelope and I soon got the message. I reached for the envelope and found documents there. My passport and a ticket.

A ticket to America.

"Manager, America? I'm flying to America? For what?"- I asked.

"Ian Eastwood can't come to Korea. He still have schedules back there so we had you squeezed in."- He said.

"Squeezed in? Can't he just come some other time? Like next month?"- I asked. Going to America was great but I don't feel like it. Not when I haven't told the members about it.

"No, we can't do that. It's been decided and besides, the company has paid your ticket to fly to America.It's up to you if we could just launch you some other time or buy yourself a ticket?"- Manager said.

Okay, these people are smart. They sure know how to blockmail.

"Never mind."- I said.

The day soon ended, Manager drove me back to the dorm. Thinking about me launched as solo was really exciting and good but how do I tell the hyungs about it? My family doesn't know about it either and Naeun, I haven't talk to her so she doesn't know I suppose.

We reached the dorm sooner than I thought, maybe because of the thinking. Okay, I think I'll be telling the members today.

When I reached the dorm, I found Minho and Jonghyun playing. As usual, they always were busy playing. Their eyes fixed on the television set.

"Hyung? Where is Onew Hyung and Key Hyung? - I asked.

"Onew's at the kitchen and Key is in the bathroom, showering."- Minho replied.

I eyed on Manager to get Onew.He went and called Onew hyung which I assume is eating again. I sat down between the two and watched as they played along.

"Do you want to play?"- Jonghyun asked as he offered me the controller.

"No, maybe later."

"Taeminnie, what have you been doing lately? We barely see you here. The guys say you're always at the studio."- Minho said.

Onew appeared as he brought his food to the living room. Now all we have to do is wait for Key.

I stood up and waited across the bathroom door.Key stepped out of the bathroom after 5 minutes. He looked startled as all of us had our eyes glued on him.

"What?"- He asked. "Is there shampoo left on my hair?"

Ugh. This guy is freaking hygienic.

"Hyung, could you take a seat? I have something to say to all of you."- I said.

He sat between Minho and Jonghyun. The television set was now turned off and soon the members turned their attention on me.

"So why did you gather us, maknae dear?"- Onew asked as he munched to his food.

"Yeah, why did you have to gather us all? Couldn't you just send us a message?"- Key asked.