An Unexpected Night

Taemin's POV:

It's been two weeks and we all have been busy.Practices and recordings were slowly killing me.Of course we were not new to this type of schedules.This is the life we signed up for,the life we wanted and the reality for idols.

Good thing we were given a three day rest before we get to hit the next big thing.

A whole new lot of hardship.

We were off by our little ways of relaxing. Onew hyung was stuffing himself with food in the kitchen. Minho and I were usually playing our minds out with the video games. Key was out socializing with our friends.He came home really really late while Jonghyun was shutting himself in the room writing songs. His idea of relaxing was way different from ours. Its like having no life at all.

Minho and I were by our third game when the door creaked open.

"Kibummie, you're late. . ."- I teased as he entered the door.

"Where have you been again? It's nearly midnight. Who were you with this time?"- Minho asked.

Minho would give us really girly names.I got used to it. He usually called me "Taeminnie" but Key's name was a new discovery,ever since Eunji-sshi called him that.Minho and I decided to use it too. He really is mean. He never game nicknames to the other hyungs, so unfair.

"Oh, I was out with Eunji."- He said as he placed his stuff on the table.I was caught offguard as he said that name.

"Yes! I WIN!" -Minho shouted as he defeated me.

" Apink's Eunji?" - I asked ignoring the fact I lost to Minho.

"Yes ,why?  She needed help with a cake. She doesn't seem to have a good tongue for sweet stuff."- He explained.

Minho and I were both surprised by this.We didn't expect him to be with Eunji. I thought he would be out with Dara or someone from other groups but not Eunji.

"Yah Taeminnie,look at Key. He wasn't even married to Eunji but look they really are going well. They went out! Daebak. . .

You know, you should ask Naeun too!"- He exclaimed, suggesting.

I already thought of that even if he didn't mention it, but well there's only one problem. . .

I don't have the courage to ask? I thought to myself.

"Ah! "- Key exclaimed as if he discovered something. "Speaking of Naeun. . .
The cake Eunji and I bought was for her. It's her coming of age tomorrow. . .you know right?"- He said asking me.

"Really now?"- I asked. "Are you messing up with me? It's not February 10 tomorrow right?"- I said. Were they playing tricks on me this time?

I lost my interest in playing video games as Key mentioned that.I reached out for my phone quickly. As soon as I got my phone, the time read. . .

In less than ten minutes it was Naeun's birthday.How did that happen so fast? Time really flew fast.

Key approached me suddenly.
"You didn't forget right?"- He teased.