Suddenly

Taemin's POV:

My mind was now blank after my sudden encounter with Naeun. I didn't expect that I would see her today. I walked back to SHINee's waiting area, more of a room actually. I walked in and found the members doing their own stuff.

Others playing with their phones; Jonghyun, Minho and Baekhyun, Onew hyung was watching T.V. while eating a bucket of Chicken. Key was still on his make up. Naturally, he would be. Addicted to looking good.

I sat down on the sofa and heaved out a heavy sigh. Honestly, what just happend?

"Oh Taeminnie, you're back?"- Jonghyun said as he took a seat across mine.

"Obviously, I am."- I replied as I sighed.

"What's wrong?"- He asked.Maybe my body language, spoke too much of my worries. Ugh.

"Look!"- Onew suddenly said as he pointed towards the television set. Jonghyun's and my eyes darted its way towards the tv.

Of course, it was Apink.
No wonder it caught Onew's attention.

"Let's talk when their performance is over."- Jonghyun said, giving his focus to the tv.

I nodded, as if I can do anything about it. I turned myself to watch too. It can't be helped as of the moment.

The room fell silent as we all watched, all our eyes glued on the tv. Onew was nodding his head to the beat, happily eating with his chicken.

Naeun's part came, her expression seemed real sad. It made me wonder, was this about me or just the feel of the song's meaning?

"Naeun is deadly pretty." Baekhyun muttered beside me.

Of course, she'll always be.

"Yeah, she is. She's the visual right?"- Onew asked.

"Yes, she is but if you look at them all of them are actually pretty. Not all girl groups have pretty members."- Minho said.

"Not to mention Chorong, she's cute."- Jonghyun said happily.

We all exchanged looks and glared at him. Seriously, Jonghyun hyung is head over heels.

"Aish, sunbaenim. I think Suho's got a higher chance on her than you have."- Baekhyun said teasing Jonghyun.

"What do you mean?"- I asked.

"Back when we were filming, I saw her and her members stealing glances from Suho. Even in the interview, Chorong keeps on looking at Suho."- Baekhyun said.

"I bet Suho's charms worked."- I replied.

"Of course it will"- Key said as he stood up from the makeup station. "If I was a girl, I'd go for Suho than you."

Everyone just smirked out a laugh. Teasing Jonghyun was plain fun. I hope I could laugh all the day long just like this and not worry about anything.

Not worry about Naeun.

Next time, if we meet again I hope we'd be able to talk somehow; even if everything just happend all in just a sudden.

Naeun's POV:

Our performance soon ended. It was a relief that it is, now all I have to worry is if we win the stage. There are actually a lot of things that I should worry, I just don't want them now. Maybe I'll deal with them later.

Why do we feel problems if they're already heavy, heavy for us to handle?

The girls and I went back to our dressing rooms to rest as commercial breaks come up. I sat down to the nearest seat, the moment we entered the room and so did the members.